1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

A little love for IluvGB

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by realcaliforniacheese, Dec 20, 2011.

1. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    She has waited all this time for that game in KC and it crashed and burned on her. Lets give her a group hug.

• Like Like x 1
  2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    awwww thanks RCC!!!!

Like I was telling GBG...it was like a slow motion train wreck, and there was NOTHING I could do!!

When it was over it was like..'NOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS JUST DIDN'T HAPPEN!!"
    We had a good time visiting with other Packer fans.... just expected to have A GREAT time afterwards!

For the most part the Chief fans were decent,...there were a few jerks but nothing like the Lions fans that one year..most that we talked to were excited to be there to see the Packers give them a great game. I guess they were disappointed too!:confused:

Oh well,...on to the next game! lol...I"m waiting on my niece to send me her pic's I'll post the few I have. (maybe!) lol!

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Hugs, for ILuvGB! It'll be OK, glad you at least got to enjoy some of the game!

• Like Like x 1
  4. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    HUGS, ILuv. I felt like crap through the whole game, not just for the score but also for you. Hopefully the love waves will help you recover. GO PACK!!! They really owe you a great game this week.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +484
    **HUGS**

• Like Like x 1
  6. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    I remember there were a few other forum members that were going to go too,...but the names leave me at present...ughhh

Thanks for the love! I knew I wasn't the only one feeling bad during the game...I was thinking of the chat room blowing up!

was it weird that I was waiting for Aaron to say SOMETHING to the fans who had their hearts set on this game?!?!? lol!
    Oh the pressure they have to feel for every away game for sure!

I said in the Chiefs thread that I was hoping for them to give us some sort of a game,..(as things were looking pretty bleak for them..) Who'da thunk it would of been the other way around?!?!:x3:

Yes now on to the Bears... I'll feel redeemed after a win there!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +187
    Awww Rob, what an unexpected crapfest, big cyber-hugs your way! Sorry it couldn't be the blow out like it was supposed to be :(

• Like Like x 1