A Draft that shores up WR, LB, and RB

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Can we just going with "all of them," seeing as how he himself was a 5th corner last year?

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not your son. Quit being a passive agressive *****. Name the other #3 CBS that he is worse than. If you can't than just shut the **** up.

I don't think you know what passive aggressive is...

Look. Josh Jackson was the #5 CB on the Packers last year. He got toasted whenever he hit the field. I'd wager almost every single teams #3 CB is better than him.

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think you know what passive aggressive is...

Look. Josh Jackson was the #5 CB on the Packers last year. He got toasted whenever he hit the field. I'd wager almost every single teams #3 CB is better than him.

You would, but you cant name the other #3 CBs that you consider better than him right? I am just asking for you to support your posts with technically factual evidence. If you don't want to do that, don't engage with me. I am smarter than you. I will not just you let splurt ignorance and not call you out on it. Do you think that the CB position is the biggest need on the GB Packers? Are you that ignorant of football? Yes? No? Say it. And back it up. Two thirds of the posters here still think that Aaron Rodgers is an elite QB in the NFl. No matter what his stats says over the last 4 years, and no matter what his NFC playoff record is. You are all ignorant fanboys. Sorry. Your 3rd highest paid person in the NFL is not even better than Donovan McNabb when it comes to games that matter. Im a Packers fan, not a Rodgers fan, not a homeboy, not a McCarthy Fan, not a Favre Fan, not a Holmgren fan. Homers need to go home. You cant argue with me homeys...

Last edited:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
You would, but you cant name the other #3 CBs that you consider better than him right? I am just asking for you to support your posts with technically factual evidence. If you don't want to do that, don't engage with me. I am smarter than you. I will not just you let splurt ignorance and not call you out on it. Do you think that the CB position is the biggest need on the GB Packers? Are you that ignorant of football? Yes? No? Say it. And back it up.

It seems tedious to write out the names of actual #3 corners for you. Am I overestimating you if I assume you can look that information up yourself?

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not your son. Quit being a passive agressive *****. Name the other #3 CBS that he is worse than. If you can't than just shut the **** up.

You have yet to name the other CBs that you think are better than Josh Jackson at #4 CB on our roster. Go ahead and do it. Quit being a negative nancy without anything to back up your position.
Dude I'm going to tell you right now before the mods do as a heads up. Calm down. It is NOT that serious. I get being passive aggressive and all that jazz but no one here is trying to be hostile and they are indeed trying to have a discussion with you. If this is truly starting to become a problem, the ignore feature is there. I suggest you start using it. Either that or stop getting so easily riled up. I don't say this to be mean, but it's getting to the point your losing far more credibility to yourself, especially when you have to resort to name calling.

So I'm asking you again. Calm down.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You would, but you cant name the other #3 CBs that you consider better than him right? I am just asking for you to support your posts with technically factual evidence. If you don't want to do that, don't engage with me. I am smarter than you. I will not just you let splurt ignorance and not call you out on it. Do you think that the CB position is the biggest need on the GB Packers? Are you that ignorant of football? Yes? No? Say it. And back it up. Two thirds of the posters here still think that Aaron Rodgers is an elite QB in the NFl. No matter what his stats says over the last 4 years, and no matter what his NFC playoff record is. You are all ignorant fanboys. Sorry. Your 3rd highest paid person in the NFL is not even better than Donovan McNabb when it comes to games that matter. Im a Packers fan, not a Rodgers fan, not a homeboy, not a McCarthy Fan, not a Favre Fan, not a Holmgren fan. Homers need to go home. You cant argue with me homeys...

Do you really want me to name all of the #3 CB's in the league? Cause I'm way too lazy for that.

Again, big need does not equal biggest. You seem to be having a hard time with that. When you figure it out, maybe we'll continue this conversation.

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you really want me to name all of the #3 CB's in the league? Cause I'm way too lazy for that.

Again, big need does not equal biggest. You seem to be having a hard time with that. When you figure it out, maybe we'll continue this conversation.

You are having a hard time backing up your point with facts. You seem too lazy for it.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
You are having a hard time backing up your point with facts. You seem too lazy for it.

Well listen, Jason. The other homeys and I... we can't argue with you. We just aren't up to. So how about you show us the way. You list for us the #3 corners that Jackson is better than, and we will have an understanding of how to back it up with the hard facts. Then the homers can go home.

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude I'm going to tell you right now before the mods do as a heads up. Calm down. It is NOT that serious. I get being passive aggressive and all that jazz but no one here is trying to be hostile and they are indeed trying to have a discussion with you. If this is truly starting to become a problem, the ignore feature is there. I suggest you start using it. Either that or stop getting so easily riled up. I don't say this to be mean, but it's getting to the point your losing far more credibility to yourself, especially when you have to resort to name calling.

So I'm asking you again. Calm down.

I am new here and being attacked directly and passive aggressively by other members here for having a differing opinion here. And that opinion is that Cornerback is not a need for this draft or free agency. Sorry *****es. I don't sit down for the retarded members here espousing retarded opinions. Call the mods, call your moms, you are wrong if you think that we need to adress the Corner back position desperately with this draft or the free agency. You are an idiot if you agree with those people who say CB is one of our biggest positions of need. If you don't believe that why are you not on my side to start with?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

@Pokerbrat2000 Do you still think the 1-3 in NFC championship games Aaoron Rodgers is a savior? At what point do you realize Donovan McNabb was just as good of a QB as Rodgers? Oh he hasn't been a top QB since 2014? No ****. We pay him like a top 3 QB, but he isn't. No run game, fixed, no coach fixed. Why is he still losing in NFC championship games? Cause he sucks under pressure. **** you too.

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well listen, Jason. The other homeys and I... we can't argue with you. We just aren't up to. So how about you show us the way. You list for us the #3 corners that Jackson is better than, and we will have an understanding of how to back it up with the hard facts. Then the homers can go home.

I didn't make the ******** claim that CB is a need position you did *** hole. You make the case not me.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I didn't make the ******** claim that CB is a need position you did *** hole. You make the case not me.

You made the statement that Josh Jackson, the Packers #5 corner in 2019, is better than most 3rd corners in the league.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Fear of association. People may think they would lose credibility and respect if they associate opinions with an angry condescending egomaniac.

Is that why you've been distancing yourself from my opinions??

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I am new here and being attacked directly and passive aggressively by other members here for having a differing opinion here.

@Pokerbrat2000 Cause he sucks under pressure. **** you too.

I'm going to make a bold prediction about your future in this forum over the next 1 minute to 7 days.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My freshest mock draft:

#30 - Noah Igbinoghene - CB Auburn
#62 - Damon Arnette - CB Ohio State
#94 - Lamar Jackson - CB Nebraska
#133 - Troy Pride Jr - CB Notre Dame
#175 - Amik Robertson - CB Louisiana Tech
#192 - Terrence Steele - OL Texas Tech
#208 - Damar Hamlin - CB/S Pitsburgh
#209 - Tanner Muse - S Clemson
#218 - LeVonta Taylor - CB FSU
#242 - James Morgan - QB Florida International

Solves our CB issues, the heir to Rodgers and Bulaga both drafted. BOOM.....:rolleyes::cautious::laugh:

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am new here and being attacked directly and passive aggressively by other members here for having a differing opinion here. And that opinion is that Cornerback is not a need for this draft or free agency. Sorry *****es. I don't sit down for the retarded members here espousing retarded opinions. Call the mods, call your moms, you are wrong if you think that we need to adress the Corner back position desperately with this draft or the free agency. You are an idiot if you agree with those people who say CB is one of our biggest positions of need. If you don't believe that why are you not on my side to start with?

@Pokerbrat2000 Do you still think the 1-3 in NFC championship games Aaoron Rodgers is a savior? At what point do you realize Donovan McNabb was just as good of a QB as Rodgers? Oh he hasn't been a top QB since 2014? No ****. We pay him like a top 3 QB, but he isn't. No run game, fixed, no coach fixed. Why is he still losing in NFC championship games? Cause he sucks under pressure. **** you too.

Ok I'm gonna try to reason with you one last time. Do you hear yourself and how you're coming off?

You are an idiot if you agree with those people who say CB is one of our biggest positions of need.

So in other words if I or people don't agree with your way of thinking that makes them an idiot? Interesting. Do you see how hostile you're being right now? And to someone that is coming at you in a calm and civilized manner? At this point, you can make an argument that you are just as bad if not worse than those individual's you accuse of attacking you. I can understand how annoying it is sometimes when people become passive aggressive with their comments and how it can sometimes get under your skin, believe me I've been on both sides.

But rather than taking the high road or simply ignoring them, you escalate the situation to the point you resort to name calling. I've seen the so called passive aggressive comments, and they weren't as bad as you're making them out to be. No one certainly used any derogatory words in order to state their point like you're resorting to.

Now you're new, and it seems you are very passionate, and while I don't necessarily share your opinion on a few things, I respect them nonetheless. When you are debating with people, you need to understand that's all this is, a debate. You can't sit up here and take things personal to heart, especially with people on the internet that you don't even know.

So I implore you one last time to take a deep breath, relax, not take things to heart if people don't necessarily agree with you. And if you do get a few passive aggressive comments at you, either A. Ignore them. Or B. Outwit them with your own passive aggressive comment. At the end of the day we're all Packers fans here. Now again because you're new and I do sympathize with you to an extent, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because I know how we can be at times; lord knows I have my moments here with certain individuals. This is an open forum in which you are free to express your thoughts with people, but at the same time those same thoughts are free to be criticized as it's an opinion at the end of the day, something in which you're entitled to, along with everyone else to theirs. Just relax dude.

As for the CBs while I don't think they are a priority, I do think it wouldn't hurt if we do stock up on a few picks for depth and whatnot. I already said my piece on the matter in another post.

Last edited:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Jason Edens despite my kind ribbing of you, I do hope you stick around. I think you'll learn quickly most here while opinions are diverse are quite capable of debate and the banter is part of the fun.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My freshest mock draft:

Solves our CB issues, the heir to Rodgers and Bulaga both drafted. BOOM.....:rolleyes::cautious::laugh:
A little early for Noah at 30. I would look to trade back into the mid part of round 2 to grab him and get another 3rd round pick. Then you could use the pick to get a CB.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A little early for Noah at 30. I would look to trade back into the mid part of round 2 to grab him and get another 3rd round pick. Then you could use the pick to get a CB.

I do think there could be some suitors, and while the extra pick to solidify the depth at CB I really think Noah is going to excel and was worth the possible reach.

I'd be all for a Herschel Walker type trade....everything for Jeff Okudah....now that would be awesome.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do think there could be some suitors, and while the extra pick to solidify the depth at CB I really think Noah is going to excel and was worth the possible reach.

I'd be all for a Herschel Walker type trade....everything for Jeff Okudah....now that would be awesome.
An interesting strategy. If we signed all the CB and had 52 on the roster all the other teams would have to put safeties at CB because we got em all. Rodgers would have a field day!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
My freshest mock draft:

You guys are going about this wrong. We trade ALL of our picks and move up to get Jeffrey Okudah. We will be set at CB for at least a year!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts