49ers roster

packfan1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah the Niners have owned the Pack for the last three games. The difference, IMO, is the defense. Same thing the year GB was 15 - 1, only to experience one and done against the NYG, again with a better defense. Hopefully things change in GB so we can be more competitive with the Niners. Certainly tired of losing to them!

IMO it wasnt the defense at all against the 49ers. The defense held them to 21 points I believe in the last playoff game. It was the offenses fault we lost that game. With Bulaga out and Bahktari a rookie...Rodgers was uneasy in the pocket...too many 3 and outs. This year hopefully we can stay healthy, with Bulaga back on the right side and a stronger Bahktiari on the left we can give Rodgers that extra second to find the open guy. Solid offensive line protection against the Smiths and their DL IMO was the reason for the loss. That has been the case the last few times we have played them. Now we also have a running game. Add that to the better protection and the 49ers may be trying to play catch up which will take them out of their run first attack.

D

Deleted member 6794

IMO it wasnt the defense at all against the 49ers. The defense held them to 21 points I believe in the last playoff game. It was the offenses fault we lost that game. With Bulaga out and Bahktari a rookie...Rodgers was uneasy in the pocket...too many 3 and outs. This year hopefully we can stay healthy, with Bulaga back on the right side and a stronger Bahktiari on the left we can give Rodgers that extra second to find the open guy. Solid offensive line protection against the Smiths and their DL IMO was the reason for the loss. That has been the case the last few times we have played them. Now we also have a running game. Add that to the better protection and the 49ers may be trying to play catch up which will take them out of their run first attack.

The defense played a pretty good game vs. the Niners in the playoffs last season, but were mainly responsible for the other losses to San Francisco since the start of 2012.

I think Rodgers was a little uneasy in the pocket during the playoff game because he just came back from a broken collarbone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts