3irty1's Rant

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
1.) Woodson SuCKS! Guy either forgot how to play or was on a "DPoY" High all offseason and believes he can get away with Bull **** penalities, and then tries to play it off like it wasn't obvious. :suicide2:

2.) We might as well send our Offense home @ half time, since they don't wanna play after 2 quarters anyway... 0 points in the second half for 2 games? :suicide2:

3.) Can we have any more injuries? Our productivity fell hardcore once Mathews left the game... :suicide2:

4.) Did I mention that Woodson SUCKs?! :suicide2:

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
worst team in football all the sudden... loosing to the redskins is punishable by death in some countries.

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
ugh... im mad, but I won't say we the worst team... we a really good team... JUST very unproductive in the second half of these winnable games. What the hell is up with that??? Defense played very well first half, and pretty good second (Cept Woodson... I can't get over his performance thus far in the season)

Our offense litterally can't find the endzone after halftime, and it kills me

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it just seems like opposing teams always make second half adjustments. But McCarthy just stands there looking stupid, puts the team on cruise control, and then giggles as we **** the game away.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The problem with Woodson is weird. Frankly, it could be worse. He keeps getting away with blatant PI or Illegal Contact on top of the flags he's getting.

I honestly can't believe Tramon Williams has turned out to be our best corner. I would not have called that at the beginning of the year.

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson is getting old, losing a little step..... Plus, he has to do it all himself. No harris on the other side, and no williams at CB3. Rookie at SS.... We get Harris back and things will be fine. Remember, woodson was defensive player of the year last season and has been an INT god! and a hell of a shut down corner

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Woodson is getting old, losing a little step..... Plus, he has to do it all himself. No harris on the other side, and no williams at CB3. Rookie at SS.... We get Harris back and things will be fine. Remember, woodson was defensive player of the year last season and has been an INT god! and a hell of a shut down corner

yeah, that was last year. He's had 1 interception this year and over 5 PI calls, and as said before, more that weren't.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me, it just seems like Woodson is trying to do too much. He knows the defense is banged up BIG TIME, and he's trying to step up and make plays every time. He just needs to get back to playing solid football. Players will fill in, and he can do his job--become the turnover machine!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Agree, Woodson has looked kind of, how should I say it, OLD all of a sudden. But, as stated before a lot is being put on his back. The thing is, with all his PI calls, team probably figure they can throw the ball his way and even if the receiver doesn't catch it they got a good chance at a P.I. call. Apparently the Refs are watching him closer this year.

Tramon Williams, biggest surprise on the team. Dude has turned into a good corner!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
The problem with Woodson is weird. Frankly, it could be worse. He keeps getting away with blatant PI or Illegal Contact on top of the flags he's getting.

I honestly can't believe Tramon Williams has turned out to be our best corner. I would not have called that at the beginning of the year.
I don't think anyone would have. I don't even have a solution for this team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts