2023 week 14 played like pigs: studs and duds

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers can get past the Niners, I totally agree that the Buccaneers are a tougher foe than going back to Ford Field and beating the Lions. Evans and Godwin are really good and torch the Packers.
Getting past is a major accomplishment. The 9ers are the best in the NFC. Anyone who can beat them should beat just about anyone else.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers can get past the Niners, I totally agree that the Buccaneers are a tougher foe than going back to Ford Field and beating the Lions. Evans and Godwin are really good and torch the Packers.

I'll be honest give me Lamb / Gallup / Cooks / Ferguson over Evans / Godwin / Palmer / Otton.....albeit not by a whole lot.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be honest give me Lamb / Gallup / Cooks / Ferguson over Evans / Godwin / Palmer / Otton.....albeit not by a whole lot.
Bucs Lions is a good matchup. Detroit will get physical. Be interesting to see how they go after Mayfield.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, you know what that means...
Great answer! Back in the day when I was 16 one of my friends came into work and went to go clock in. When he could not find his time card on the rack he called to the manager, " Hey, Mr. ****, I can't find my time card!" The manager replied, " Well, you know what that means? " LOL!

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getting past is a major accomplishment. The 9ers are the best in the NFC. Anyone who can beat them should beat just about anyone else.
Purdy does throw interceptions IF you can put heat on him. Problem is the Packers pass rush is average especially from the OLB where they potentially could exploit the 9ers RT. Stopping the run and putting some heat on Purdy will decide the game if they can hang on to the ball in rain.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the front four are not getting to Purdy; they will have to blitz. I think sending one more on a little bit of a delayed rush. So he can see where the hole is. Unless of course we are sending a corner or safety. Then from the side and fast if it is open. I just don't think the corner blitzer should go no matter what. If he can see he will get picked up; drop back.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Purdy does throw interceptions IF you can put heat on him. Problem is the Packers pass rush is average especially from the OLB where they potentially could exploit the 9ers RT. Stopping the run and putting some heat on Purdy will decide the game if they can hang on to the ball in rain.
No Engabare until next year.