2023 game 14 vs Tampa: Bay of pigs edition

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we can agree the defense would have screwed it up either way. :cool:
well since they actually did…. there is no argument there. However it does illustrate the point that accepting the penalty certainly didn’t hurt anything.

Reaction score
Just coming in at the half. Sounds like our secondary is getting mauled

1st possession of 3rd Quarter and Mayfield has 260 passing and 2 TD. Barry won’t have the luxury of any more excuses.
It really might be best thing long term if we get humiliated on Defense. I’m sorry to say that but it’s the only way Barry goes.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, we don't seem to be able to stop them at all. Dismantled by Baker Mayfield, how humiliating.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another pathetic performance. Barring a highly unlikely 180 this game and the season are done. Still plenty of time let's get going here

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now TB can start burning clock & keeping our D on the field awaiting a mistake. JB can't be aggressive enough trying to get the ball back...but he'll be content to allow 8 minute drives w/ a FG as the result. :(

ColoradoPacker51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
these Georgia first round picks continue to disappoint. Stokes is a liability out there and walker is an average linebacker, can’t cover a RB, and Wyatt makes little impact, especially in run game. Time to change the approach on D

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sliced up by Tommy Devito and Baker Mayfield and I’m sure the only thing that’ll happen is LaFleur will come out and say “we all have to be better and it starts with me” or whatever