2016 Playoffs round 1 -- Giants

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who would replace mm
I really hate this argument. People always ask this question as if (any) current coach is the greatest coach since Lombardi and is irreplacable, which couldn't be further from the truth. Same for GMs. I'm not saying I want McCarthy fired, but people shouldn't be asked such a ridiculous question whenever the subject comes up and roasted for not having an answer when it's not their decision to make. Nobody is untouchable or bulletproof.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I really hate this argument. People always ask this question as if (any) current coach is the greatest coach since Lombardi and is irreplacable, which couldn't be further from the truth. Same for GMs. I'm not saying I want McCarthy fired, but people shouldn't be asked such a ridiculous question whenever the subject comes up and roasted for not having an answer when it's not their decision to make. Nobody is untouchable or bulletproof.

Where was the roasting ?? It was a valid question.

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers inactives:

Joe Callahan
Trevor Davis
Quinten Rollins
James Starks
Kyle Murphy
Jayrone Elliott
Christian Ringo

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
almost time.......Let's get it done Packers!!!

Packers: 31

Giants: 17

I hope we are all back in 5 hours talking about the Packers @ Dallas Game!! :tup:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Point taken..

I'm in the boat that if you think MM is so bad, then you have some one that you would want

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Point taken..

I'm in the boat that if you think MM is so bad, then you have some one that you would want
Understannd I wasn't trying to personally go after you. I just hate seeing these "Who would you hire?" arguments whenever someone rightfully or wrongfully asks for someone's firing.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just looked at Ticketmaster and appears that there are still about 100 tickets for sale, all (except for 1 pair of 400 level tix side by side @ $361ea) are single seats. With the layers of bundle on the fans around those seats I'm sure they will all appreciate the extra inch of elbow room. While technically not sold out, still over 80K will be in attendance for a January win!! :tup:

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants best cover guy is out and still we look terrible on offense. Rodgers looks scared and scrambling backwards in a game that looks like field position will be important.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our defense is going to be key here, we need to win the field position battle in this game because the offense doesn't look like it can do anything from behind the 40.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're fortunate this isn't a blow out right now, defense has looked suspect but has been making plays too to keep this surprisingly only a 3 point contest. Of course if Jordy is out then someone needs to step up big on offense.

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our defense is going to be key here, we need to win the field position battle in this game because the offense doesn't look like it can do anything from behind the 40.

D has been good. We know it won't last. We can't afford to go down 10. Otherwise it's lights out.

This team needs a total makeover. Cobb isn't cutting it. Adams is too inconsistent. There is a lot more. Jordy Nelson...come on man. Fight the pain and help your teammates.

Last edited:

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D hasn't been terrible by any means, but a couple big Giant drops has helped. Rodgers better reward his damn defense for keeping this game in reach.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if Packers fans or Giants fans are more upset right now. As a Giants fan this game has gone your way in every facet, yet you are one touch down away from giving back the lead. On the other hand as a Packers fan its slowly starting to feel like another field goal given up could end the game.