2016 Playoffs round 1 -- Giants

Dr Venkman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woah, another HM under serious pressure. That's a fantastic scoreline to end the first half given the way the game's gone. Seriously worried about Nelson, though, he's been the biggest difference maker after AR during our winning run.

Bluegrass79

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My boy Cobb making the play. He always made the play at Kentucky. Proud of my guy.
I was watching him run down the field and thought I seen him sneak through and...Bam!!!

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how Peyton notoriously struggled in inclement weather while it seems to have little to no effect on Eli at all?

That being said, I think we get him this time, and finally knock out the Giants. Nervous but excited, game day is finally here!

Payton played in a Dome

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordie Nelson has been a good soldier for the team. With that said, he's starting to become a bit of an injury prone player. Adams isn't a number one. Maybe look at Jeffrey from the Bears.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to do the research, but someone told me he heard on a sports talk show that the winner of every post season game between the Packers and Giants in history went on to win the championship/Super Bowl. Why even bother playing any other games? Just have the Lombardi Trophy presentation after the game.
One for the thumb!

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I didn't want run and hide but I sure feel like it. Good luck in Dallas..really.
What the heck was up with Cobb's impersonation of Hakeem Nicks ? How ironic was that?

Well, no need to. You had a good year and McAdoo looks like he'll be fielding a competitive team for quite a while.

We just owed ya one for the last 2 playoff meetings. This Packer fan will win with grace. And yeah I'm looking forward to taking down the Cowboys.

Latest posts