Top 4 Draft Losers as per ESPN :

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
E specially

S tupid

Programming

Network

That being said I give to hoots what they think. I hope the PACK proves them to be the idiots they are. Bet they give us a D- for the draft and once again i say

who give a hoot what they think ?

NOT ME :)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanatic said:
E specially

S tupid

Programming

Network

That being said I give to hoots what they think. I hope the PACK proves them to be the idiots they are. Bet they give us a D- for the draft and once again i say

who give a hoot what they think ?

NOT ME :)

They are certainly anti-packers.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just posted this piece for the sake of extra information to talk about. I am still sifting through many opinions on this draft :wink:

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Sherman was a ****** and a MORON..

All he had to do was get 3 top level receivers in GB and they would have gone...and oh yeah...a little thing called a DEFENSE..!

TT is yet unproven....so at this point..you can't even say he's better than SHERMAN!
3 top level recievers and a good defense? Do you have any idea how hard it is to obtain that when you start with nothing? Now I thought Sherman was a medocre to bad GM, but it's not like every GM in the league has the ability to obtain 3 top recievers and a great D.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

All he had to do was get 3 top level receivers in GB and they would have gone...and oh yeah...a little thing called a DEFENSE..!

TT is yet unproven....so at this point..you can't even say he's better than SHERMAN!

Man, you're like a zealot.

I had my doubts about TT in the past, but I'm starting to come around on him.

Give the man a chance.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
John Clayton knows nothing, and he always seems to be negative about the Pack.

We don't need to listen to ESPN this pre-season, because they will probably all pick the Vikings to win the division again like the previous few years. Vikings still haven't won the NFC North despite all thoes predictions for them.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You dont waste a draft, taking players because it is Favres last year, you draft on the future and the packers did the right thing. That is basically the dumbest thing i have heard i love Brett but you cant just take players because it is his last year

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
John Clayton is... P@ck66!

I get it now.

P@ck66 won't answer any questions that you throw at him that requires knowledge and rebuttal...

He only knows to bash after he doesn't get what he wants... That has always been his modus operandi.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
P@ck66 said:

3 top level recievers and a good defense? Do you have any idea how hard it is to obtain that when you start with nothing? Now I thought Sherman was a medocre to bad GM, but it's not like every GM in the league has the ability to obtain 3 top recievers and a great D.

kmac...I know you're new here...but benefit of the doubt or not, you have A LOT of catching up to do....

Don't you know that pro-bowl wide receivers grow on trees...they're cheap AND abundant...i mean...the Packers ONLY needed to find THREE pro bowl wrs for Brett...c'mon, piece of cake! Furthermore...a dominant defense...hell, you just need to go the grocery store, recruit a few bag boys...and ****...Super Bowl caliber defense! OK...are you up to speed now kmac :D

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
first off pack 66 i feel for you.... you try and say things based on your love of favre(which i understand) but your horrible about it because your sooo off base and so biased no logical arguments

next i think TT knows what he is doing he researches this finds several players he likes! and several players he feels like he can get .
then trades around for more picks so he can get the guys he wants and feels will be the best..... im happy he doesnt base his picks on what info we have... like espn and scouts.com because they create bust's he goes out and finds these guys and figures out how to get them... i feel like he got EXACTLY what he wants.

Favre can stick around as long as he wants, this team will be better because of this draft and favre can stick around and reap the benefits if he likes. if he wants to retire he can also do that

and finally if i could find out how to post a picture id show you a pic of john clayton i took i dont wanna trust anything this guy says.... he really creeps me out.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clayton is just a sports writer. He's not a "expert" He just gave his opinion. His opinion shouldn't mean much. He's just doing his job.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
kmac said:
P@ck66 said:

kmac...I know you're new here...but benefit of the doubt or not, you have A LOT of catching up to do....

Don't you know that pro-bowl wide receivers grow on trees...they're cheap AND abundant...i mean...the Packers ONLY needed to find THREE pro bowl wrs for Brett...c'mon, piece of cake! Furthermore...a dominant defense...hell, you just need to go the grocery store, recruit a few bag boys...and ****...Super Bowl caliber defense! OK...are you up to speed now kmac :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kiper Grade for Packers

Green Bay Packers: GRADE: B

The Packers had a lot of picks (12) and definitely some reaches. Linebacker A.J. Hawk will give the Packers a much-needed face on defense. Offensive tackle Daryn Colledge needs to get stronger and become a better run blocker. I really like wide receiver Greg Jennings, linebacker Abdul Hodge and and Jason Spitz. I gave Green Bay an A after the first day.

He gave the Bears a B, the Vikings a C+ and the Lions a C+.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the players that the Bears drafted are probably pretty good, they seem to get great defensive talent, but the positions they drafted are baffling. No wide reciever. No tight end.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last years-

Green Bay Packers: C
The Packers had to take quarterback Aaron Rodgers in the first round. You just can't pass on the opportunity to get Brett Favre's heir apparent and give him some time to learn from one of the best passers ever, even though he won't help them win this year. Corner Nick Collins is a good athlete but very raw and was a reach in the second round. And while receiver Terrence Murphy is a nice player, Green Bay didn't need a receiver. Safety Marviel Underwood was a solid pickup in the fourth round but linebacker Brady Poppinga might not be a good fit in the Packers' scheme. I like receiver Craig Bragg in the sixth round but there is just not enough defensive help in this class.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
Last years-

Green Bay Packers: C
The Packers had to take quarterback Aaron Rodgers in the first round. You just can't pass on the opportunity to get Brett Favre's heir apparent and give him some time to learn from one of the best passers ever, even though he won't help them win this year. Corner Nick Collins is a good athlete but very raw and was a reach in the second round. And while receiver Terrence Murphy is a nice player, Green Bay didn't need a receiver. Safety Marviel Underwood was a solid pickup in the fourth round but linebacker Brady Poppinga might not be a good fit in the Packers' scheme. I like receiver Craig Bragg in the sixth round but there is just not enough defensive help in this class.

thanks and i think our class last year did better than a C although we get knocked cuz our 1st rd didnt play much

Collins, Montegormy sp, Poppinga I think did better than all expected

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah and the Green Bay didn't need a reciever thing died pretty quickly. So sad that Murphy is done for good though.

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Boy..

If TT's picks don't pan out..and he sinks the Packers ship and the last years of Favre's career...he will be the biggest scourge in Packer history....

I'd say there's probably a pretty good chance of that..

You are no packers fan. If you were a true packers fan you would actually see what TT has done. The reason we whent 4-12 last year was because of hmm Sherman..... TT had a great draft last year with Rodgers, Collins, Murphy, Whitticker, Poppinga, Montgomery and Hawkins.

Latest posts