The Beer Sport

Sky King

Reaction score
What about people like me that like both, whisky and beer :cautious::D
And ice in my whisky ? :eek: No way.
O.K. it doesnt matter if you're having a Jacky or Jim Beam or something similar but otherwise why investing money in a decent whisky if you're going to ruin the taste by adding ice? ;)
But it might be a matter of taste...
Personally, I'm an equal opportunity projectile vomiter when it comes to whiskey. Ice just means it would make thunking noises as it bounced and slid across the floor.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Mine was vodka with lime juice in it. Even now, if anybody near me is drinking it, I get that watering of the mouth you get, just before you throw up. Thirty five years later. :sick:

Mine was cheap beer on tap at a party a long long time ago in a firehouse not so far away. A girl had just dumped me, so I ignored using a glass and just drank beer by the pitcher full until I was falling into my own puke and my brother and best friend were dragging me down the street trying to get me to walk. Apparently exercise helps work the alcohol out of your system more quickly. I didn't repeat that stupid mistake. I never felt so bad in my life; thought I was going to die. (Which is possible if one has too much alcohol in their system.) :sick:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Mine was cheap beer on tap at a party a long long time ago in a firehouse not so far away. A girl had just dumped me, so I ignored using a glass and just drank beer by the pitcher full until I was falling into my own puke and my brother and best friend were dragging me down the street trying to get me to walk. Apparently exercise helps work the alcohol out of your system more quickly. I didn't repeat that stupid mistake. I never felt so bad in my life; thought I was going to die. (Which is possible if one has too much alcohol in their system.) :sick:

But you didn`t learn from all that despair mate......Now you`re an Everton supporter !!

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vodka doesn't smell, right? So Vodka with lime juice would probably smell as much as lime juice...which is not much.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I`ve said it before but Calvados nearly killed me once. Had the shakes all the next day. Even remembering it is making me feel a bit sick......lol

That's interesting. Had some nice Belgian beers ages in Calvados barrels. Was quite tasty. But I don't know what Calvados tastes like straight.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Going to have this sometime today. Funky Buddha Strawberry shortcake Wheat Barleywine Ale.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wheat Ale with Strawberries and Vanilla ? :cautious:
Would never have been my personal choice but no guts no glory, Bundes. :D
Like XPack I'm also very interested to know how it was.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Surprised to have a beer with vanilla flavour at home myself. :eek:
Better than expected.....:)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!