Packers vs Dolphins Game Thread: MERRY CHRISTMAS Edition

Jim Lite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are the talk of the pro-football world. Let's hope they sustain the Momentum.

Keep them beads a movin'!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I am no longer disgruntled. That's right, I'm gruntled. Two home games upcoming against divisional opponents who pretty soundly made the Pack look pedestrian the first time around. If the Pack win both of these games and still do NOT hit the playoffs, I'll be unhappy ... BUT ... I'll be happy (if that makes any sense).

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerDNA said we needed to win the turnover battle today, looks like he had it right.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, but apparently he thinks it's sloppy and ugly to win the turnover battle
No I think they're overall play today was sloppy and ugly. Which is totally different than thinking it's sloppy and ugly to win the turnover battle isn't it?

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I think they're overall play today was sloppy and ugly. Which is totally different than thinking it's sloppy and ugly to win the turnover battle isn't it?
Unless what you think was sloppy and ugly were the turnovers.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, but apparently he thinks it's sloppy and ugly to win the turnover battle
I've never been a fan of embracing the "winning ugly" tag, because those "winning ugly" teams usually lose at some point before the championship. I think the only "winning ugly" team that I can remember winning it all was the White Sox. But I may be forgetting someone, my memory's not the best. Shoot, I might have the wrong White Sox season.

Members online

Latest posts