Marco Rivera a Packer Again?

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw that he participated in a Packers news conference about Aaron Rodgers. I don't think that he has retired, is it possible that he may return to the Pack?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c_mac said:
I saw that he participated in a Packers news conference about Aaron Rodgers. I don't think that he has retired, is it possible that he may return to the Pack?

I suppose anything's possible, but he was just speaking on Brett's retirement.

OP
OP
C

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c_mac said:

I understand but he was fielding questions about Rodgers as well. He is a free agent.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c_mac said:
c_mac said:

I understand but he was fielding questions about Rodgers as well. He is a free agent.

He has back problems and probably couldn't make the team any longer. He's not an upgrade even over Colledge.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think if he unretired he is property of Dallas yet. I think he signed a five year deal or something and played 2-3.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bag-a-donuts was there too. Is he going to come back? ;)

There is an idea! How about Majkowski to play the role of Zeke Bratkowski who subbed Bart Starr...

Members online