Bulaga to retire as a Packer

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brian Bulaga has informed the Packers of his intention to retire as a Packer. For my money, a great player and a great guy who I also feel to be a bit underrated. Rock solid, but always seem to be at his best in the big spots against the best players he faced. Thanks for everything and Good luck Brian!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I should have tossed this one out there as well. Who was the better set of bookends - Clifton & Tauscher or Bahktiari & Bulaga?

Reaction score
Yeah Bulaga on the field at RT was always solid. Rarely did I worry about his play.
Mark Tauscher and Bryan Bulaga might as well be twins. They were almost exactly = imo

Both suffered some injuries but a very close Tie Breaker to Tauscher for playing 21 more starts as a Packer

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who was the better stalwart at RT for the Packers over the last 25yrs, Bulaga or Tauscher?
Tough one. Both had a late career injury. Tauscher may have been a better run blocker while Bulaga on the passing side. Ahman Green set his records with Tauscher. Rodgers won his SB with Bulaga. Now before the Bahk years I thought Chad Clifford was superb at LT.

Reaction score
I guess I should have tossed this one out there as well. Who was the better set of bookends - Clifton & Tauscher or Bahktiari & Bulaga?
Bak (5X All Pro) and Bulaga.

Sadly I still believe if Bak plays in the 2020 NFC game that we win. Besides #12, That’s the next worst player to lose in practice that week.

OP
OP
P

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember when Brian was drafted. Very happy with the pic. Then I saw a picture of him. The guy was 22 years old at the time and looked 42. Probably one of those guys that can walk into a bar at 14 years old and not get proofed.