Game 13 - NY Giants - Studs and Duds

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud - people somehow ******* Love with a dud despite how well he did and them disregarding yet again to put the OL run blocking on blast. The only thing worse than our run blocking is Barry’s defensive calls.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Giants ran all over the Packers on Monday night. Today they score 6 points. Wow! Gute and Joe Barry have really created a train wreck.
And packers beat lions and kc. Lions crushed broncos but we lost to them

Can't judge crap like that each week

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dud - people somehow ******* Love with a dud despite how well he did and them disregarding yet again to put the OL run blocking on blast. The only thing worse than our run blocking is Barry’s defensive calls.
Love wasn't a dud..only a dud to people that really want him to fail

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And packers beat lions and kc. Lions crushed broncos but we lost to them

Can't judge crap like that each week
I don't think many people will disagree that the Packers defense and especially their run defense is frequently poor. Getting gashed by NY and giving up 380 yards passing to Baker Mayfield is embarrassing.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think many people will disagree that the Packers defense and especially their run defense is frequently poor. Getting gashed by NY and giving up 380 yards passing to Baker Mayfield is embarrassing.
Didn't say it wasn't. I said you can't compare week to week and opponents.
We used to dominate every team other then Niners. Other teams we beat would beat Niners.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, I wish a reporter would have asked “Would it have been nice if the opposing defense gave you the cushion and calls that Joe Barry gave Baker today?”

Reaction score
Love wasn't a dud..only a dud to people that really want him to fail
Had we not let Tampa roll up and down the field ad nauseam, He likely tips 300 passing and 3TD area.
I agree our problem isn’t QB.

Our D needed to get a stop and instead let Tampa just abuse us.
I will remind people we traded away our CB2 and sat our CB1.. again. Few teams can function against dynamic WR’s or TE’s like we’ve seen for 2 weeks without a veteran starting CB.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We missed Dillon today.