Studs and duds KC

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love is building consistency gotta keep it up and run December

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought they would probably lose, that was the best tasting crow I've ever had. Amazing, I didn't think the team would gel this well, this quickly. They are definitely a contender for a playoff spot now.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Love, Dillon, Watson, Doubs, hell, ALL of the receivers, Nixon

Duds: Officials, Collinsworth, Barry.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought they would probably lose, that was the best tasting crow I've ever had. Amazing, I didn't think the team would gel this well, this quickly. They are definitely a contender for a playoff spot now.
Told my wife they would lose

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That call on Mahomes fast forwarded their whole field position and changed everything…it’s almost like someone in their ear said “swallow your Fing whistles because you just royally screwed up!”

And they did. MVS was PI’d so hard that one play….

But who freaking cares really…KC needed garbage penalties to move the ball that finally drive.

I’m only gonna say Love was a STUD.

LOVE, because so many of you calling for Clifford to play acting like you couldn’t dissect or decipher a play or see what Love was through the **** of an OL early on…**** play calling and a team literally with no one on offense to show them the way.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That call on Mahomes fast forwarded their whole field position and changed everything…it’s almost like someone in their ear said “swallow your Fing whistles because you just royally screwed up!”

And they did. MVS was PI’d so hard that one play….

But who freaking cares really…KC needed garbage penalties to move the ball that finally drive.

I’m only gonna say Love was a STUD.

LOVE, because so many of you calling for Clifford to play acting like you couldn’t dissect or decipher a play or see what Love was through the **** of an OL early on…**** play calling and a team literally with no one on offense to show them the way.
hind sight is always 20 20 ... admittedly didnt look good at the outset but improving.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Studs - Everyone! Great game! Great win!

No duds tonight.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Not saying Love is elite quite yet, but he was ****ing elite tonight. Brilliant. The way he played tonight was that of a top 3 QB in the league.

And Matt LaFleur deserves a ton of credit. That might be the best game he’s ever called on offense. I usually have his plays pegged before they happen. Not tonight. He was exceptional.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hind sight is always 20 20 ... admittedly didnt look good at the outset but improving.

Just not true. Now again, I ain’t pretending he is the answer still or couldn’t fall apart - hasn’t even played a whole season yet.

But right out the gates this year and even in the rough games folks had to purposefully ignore and avoid the special things he did at times. His arm angle change, back foot touch and numerous other times he was unflappable despite issues was special. Many of us said folks had to stop ignoring and jumping off of cliffs…

At worst Love ain’t trash like many here projected. At best…honestly no one knows yet - too early to tell.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs

Love

Watson

Aj

Nixon

Defense

ST

ML

Duds

Watson injury again

All the love haters-- suck it.
Suck it...and suck it again

Show your selves
Tell me? How do you feel about the Packer fans who hate Love? :D

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lots of good signs for love developing and this is reminiscent of the gun slinger rocket ball days...fun til he gets picked lol

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Love! He's been getting better and better every week and it's beautiful! I'll give the play calling a stud too. Pass rush as well.

Dude: Collinsworth. F that guy.. the pass interference was the biggest call of the game? Not the free 15 before that?
Or the three free plays they got after that by stopping the clock?

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: Chris Collinsworth..he sure likes to lick the juice from Mahomes jock! He kept whining about that non p.i. call. The refs were bad both ways, Chris!

Members online

Latest posts