Zartan, New sheriff in town

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to @Zartan for accepting the open moderator position. Glad to see you passed the test and survived the initiation. New guy brings donuts to the staff meetings until he isn't the new guy anymore.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks People. I will bring much honor to the Moderator title.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Zartan, but does this mean you have to be more positive in the shoutbox? ;)

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When did you provide the libations ????? :eek:

Yeah it was last night around 8 pm CST... oh wait I guess you must of been in bed. Anyways there was a pretty big cask from some pub named Wellington, from Birmingham. None of us had ever seen it before yeah we downed it all.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Yeah it was last night around 8 pm CST... oh wait I guess you must of been in bed. Anyways there was a pretty big cask from some pub named Wellington, from Birmingham. None of us had ever seen it before yeah we downed it all.

I`ve never liked you :cautious::D

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is all of this pandering? Bill doesn't drink enough, and who the hell is Tarzan?!! Who is this Todd Gack fellow...sounds made up!!:cautious:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Welp... There goes the neighborhood.:sneaky: Congrats and good luck. Just saying that alcohol is a depressant AND a diuretic.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Thanks Zartan ;). Good luck in the position :tup::tup:

And libations....

Sounds like I have a snapshot of the mod position in my head now!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Zartan, but does this mean you have to be more positive in the shoutbox? ;)
I been positive in the shoutbox as of late. I was riding a wave of positive thinking. As it is quite something that The Pack made it far as they did with the Defense that they had. I am shocked Eli or Dak dident capitalize on it more.

Staff online

Latest posts