Your Reaction if the Packers were the 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep... pretty close. love how you have zero ability to make a point without blatant lies. Please go find EXACTY what I said about that 90% quote and copy and paste it for us. I would, but I'm done wasting time on you and your spoiled snot nosed fan rants. sorry big fella....you are out of your league with almost every person on this forum. ...in every way possible....football knowledge ...analytical skills...common sense...I.Q. ooooh...ya...LOL

Here you go Trolly McTroll-Troll:

NOMOFO said:
Ted Thompson is correct in probably 90% of the roster issues that get debated in arm chair land, but year after year he's crucified. (as the team just keeps on winning)

LOL!!

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here you go Trolly McTroll-Troll:

NOMOFO said:
Ted Thompson is correct in probably 90% of the roster issues that get debated in arm chair land, but year after year he's crucified. (as the team just keeps on winning)

LOL!!

ya.... lol...you really are a bright one! Honest to God. We already visited this many times? ...but I'm the one trolling huh? You bring up the same exact thing again? Like I explained to you the last time you brought this up... I said probably 100 times now that I think TT has not done well drafting d players and was "less than perfect" on other issues. AS I SAID.... about the 90%... I'm talking about issues that get debated in arm chair land. ... not every move he makes.

Although...ya... clowns like you have now taken it there given how hard you try to make TT look bad.

YOU my spoiled young packer fan are not even able to understand. You probably will 10 years from now when your analytical skills mature. I think we get where you are going. Every time you know you can't prove ANY of your puke colored opinions you turn it up to try to get things locked down.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya.... lol...you really are a bright one! Honest to God. We already visited this many times? ...but I'm the one trolling huh? You bring up the same exact thing again? Like I explained to you the last time you brought this up... I said probably 100 times now that I think TT has not done well drafting d players and was "less than perfect" on other issues. AS I SAID.... about the 90%... I'm talking about issues that get debated in arm chair land. ... not every move he makes.

Although...ya... clowns like you have now taken it there given how hard you try to make TT look bad.

YOU my spoiled young packer fan are not even able to understand. You probably will 10 years from now when your analytical skills mature. I think we get where you are going. Every time you know you can't prove ANY of your puke colored opinions you turn it up to try to get things locked down.

Point out one time I've "tried hard to make TT look bad"... LOL.... *****... Troll-So-Hard University!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts