Your Reaction if the Packers were the 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm on board with you. 49er's could easily do without Bolden (went the SB without him), Rogers and Gore (Lattimore's situation is similar to Gore when he was drafted). Not to mention, Iuapati is a guard. As long as Staley and Davis are the tackles, the guards could be replaced. As long as the defense have those four outstanding linebackers and the offense holds on to their starting tackle, Kaep, Davis and Crabtree, the 49er's should contend for a few more years.

lol..."easily do without bolden"? ....about as "easily" as the Pack could do without Nelson. To take bolden and gore off that team is making that offense an entirely different animal. It's exactly why I want james jones back. I am very jacked on boykin but he's still a young route runner and new to Rodgers. maybe more than any qb in the league, kapershitsak needs a guy like bolden.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol..."easily do without bolden"? ....about as "easily" as the Pack could do without Nelson. To take bolden and gore off that team is making that offense an entirely different animal. It's exactly why I want james jones back. I am very jacked on boykin but he's still a young route runner and new to Rodgers. maybe more than any qb in the league, kapershitsak needs a guy like bolden.

Am I wrong or did the 49er's come within one play of winning the Super Bowl without Bolden? LOL...*****

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
So, if the Packers were the 49ers, that would make me a Californian. And if I was a Californian and my team just lost, I would simply turn the channel to something else that was hip and join that bandwagon without a moment's notice. My 49er gear would go back to the bottom of the drawer until someone mentions to me that the 49ers are winning again and invites me over to their latte party.

:whistling:
Hey, watch the Californian comments :cool:

I was rooting for the Hawks almost as much as I was rooting for the pack against the Niners. Now I am sure that in NoCal there are millions of diehard 9'ers fans. Down here in SoCal (A different state), I hadn't seen the quiche eating, wine sipping fans for almost 20 years. They must be like the Cicadas and only crawl out of the ground when the 9'ers are winning. I have a long history of hate for the 9'ers going back to my days when I bled Blue and White and then Blue Yellow for the "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

I was rooting for the Hawks almost as much as I was rooting for the pack against the Niners. Now I am sure that in NoCal there are millions of diehard 9'ers fans. Down here in SoCal (A different state), I hadn't seen the quiche eating, wine sipping fans for almost 20 years. They must be like the Cicadas and only crawl out of the ground when the 9'ers are winning. I have a long history of hate for the 9'ers going back to my days when I bled Blue and White and then Blue Yellow for the "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

No insult meant, my friend. Just some light jabbing.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Completely true, but Crabtree is healthy now. Going forward a healthy Crabtree and Davis can make the offense run just fine.
As long as they play garbage secondaries like TB and ours this year. Also with Kaep regressing I doubt it.

Last edited:

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I wrong or did the 49er's come within one play of winning the Super Bowl without Bolden? LOL...*****

lol.....hmmmmmmmmm...Am I wrong or did the packers c0me one play away from beating the niners without 75% of their starters but yet THAT according to what you have been ranting on for weeks about, showed us that Ted Thompson needs to scrap his plan because we suck!!!

honestly...try talking your way out of this one. can't wait.

my lord you are hilarious and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy. lol

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol.....hmmmmmmmmm...Am I wrong or did the packers c0me one play away from beating the niners without 75% of their starters but yet THAT according to what you have been ranting on for weeks about, showed us that Ted Thompson needs to scrap his plan because we suck!!!

honestly...try talking your way out of this one. can't wait.

my lord you are hilarious and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy. lol

I'm thoroughly confused. What did my post have to do with Ted Thompson? What does "the Packers plan" have to do with the 49er's not needing Bolden and Gore next year to go right back to the NFC Championship Game?

The "one play away" argument is a great one too. The Patriots are one play away from having two more Super Bowl wins. Always great to talk about things that "almost happened". Packers "almost" drafted Ray Lewis 16 years ago too.

Great posting! :tup:

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy has less than two full seasons of starts. Is there really that much evidence to show regression? They guy does have 3 of the top 5 rushing performances by a QB in playoff history.
Rushing is not throwing and I was specifically refrencing his passing ability. 9ers ranked dead last this year in passing offence. I just make judgements with the evidence on hand, doesn't make it set in stone for eternity.

Last edited:

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rushing is not throwing and I was specifically refrencing his passing ability. 9ers ranked dead last this year in passing offence. I just makes judgements with the evidence on hand, doesn't make it set in stone for eternity.

I guess. The guy also went 12-4 and made it to the NFC Championship Game in his first full season as a starter while posting a 91.6 passer rating. I think the only to "regression" would be see what he does next year. Compare one full season to another full season to show if he regressed or not.

49er's ranked 30th is passing yards, but also 3rd in rushing yards.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I was jumping around like nuts and laughing at the 40Whiners when Sherman helped to make that super awesome game winning play for his team.

D

Deleted member 6794

Rushing is not throwing and I was specifically refrencing his passing ability. 9ers ranked dead last this year in passing offence. I just make judgements with the evidence on hand, doesn't make it set in stone for eternity.

First of all they ranked 30th in passing yards this season. That has a lot to do with the fact that they´re a rushing first team (one of two teams that had more rushing than passing attempts).

Let´s take a closer look at passing stats that aren´t dependent on attempts:

Completion percentage: 25th
Yards per attempt: 7th
Passer rating: 9th

For me, that doesn´t look like the worst passing offense in the league.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thoroughly confused. What did my post have to do with Ted Thompson? What does "the Packers plan" have to do with the 49er's not needing Bolden and Gore next year to go right back to the NFC Championship Game?

The "one play away" argument is a great one too. The Patriots are one play away from having two more Super Bowl wins. Always great to talk about things that "almost happened". Packers "almost" drafted Ray Lewis 16 years ago too.

Great posting! :tup:

You nailed that one. You are in fact confused. I mean... you really really don't have a clue how often you step in it and just- keep -on-walking thru it.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You nailed that one. You are in fact confused. I mean... you really really don't have a clue how often you step in it and just- keep -on-walking thru it.

I get what you're doing. You don't actually reply to anything anybody says. You just talk in riddles, throw harmless insults and end it all with an LOL... Well played sir... Well played :tup:

Reaction score
I don't get it =/ You do realize that the Niners have knocked us out of the playoffs two straight yrs and have advanced to 3 straight Conference titels right? But i'll bite.

So while the Packers "win" every year it doesn't matter because we beat them every year. Hey but If their picks 'improve" they may finally beat us...that's a big IF tho. In the meantime if we lose guys at least we can count on our GM to sign guys to try to plug holes while waiting on our own draft picks to improve in the process. ;) I like our style of smash mouth football and playing great defense..they can keep there finese style mentality and depend on 1 man (Aaron Rodgers) to take them to the SB with a crap defense. I guess they expect to score 40 points every week haha. We have a complete team in San Francisco.
I want to point out that the Packers have the 2nd youngest team and have had one of the youngest teams for 4 or 5 years now in a row... Pretty impressive that we keep pushing our window for a super bowl back and back.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
No offense NOMOFO, I love TT as much as the next guy, but this is trolling as much as TT haters and Favre lovers doing the same thing.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is that 75% stat as accurate as your "TT hits on 90% of his decisions" stat?
yep... pretty close. love how you have zero ability to make a point without blatant lies. Please go find EXACTY what I said about that 90% quote and copy and paste it for us. I would, but I'm done wasting time on you and your spoiled snot nosed fan rants. sorry big fella....you are out of your league with almost every person on this forum. ...in every way possible....football knowledge ...analytical skills...common sense...I.Q. ooooh...ya...LOL

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No offense NOMOFO, I love TT as much as the next guy, but this is trolling as much as TT haters and Favre lovers doing the same thing.

I think not. we should just let the most non-analytical and fair weather fans take over every thread with this crap? we have literally 3 guys that are endlessly , thread after thread after thread and who is trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts