1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Your Reaction if the Packers were the 49ers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BorderRivals.com, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394
    lol..."easily do without bolden"? ....about as "easily" as the Pack could do without Nelson. To take bolden and gore off that team is making that offense an entirely different animal. It's exactly why I want james jones back. I am very jacked on boykin but he's still a young route runner and new to Rodgers. maybe more than any qb in the league, kapershitsak needs a guy like bolden.

2. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +626
    Am I wrong or did the 49er's come within one play of winning the Super Bowl without Bolden? LOL...LMFAO

3. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +965
    Hey, watch the Californian comments :cool:

I was rooting for the Hawks almost as much as I was rooting for the pack against the Niners. Now I am sure that in NoCal there are millions of diehard 9'ers fans. Down here in SoCal (A different state), I hadn't seen the quiche eating, wine sipping fans for almost 20 years. They must be like the Cicadas and only crawl out of the ground when the 9'ers are winning. I have a long history of hate for the 9'ers going back to my days when I bled Blue and White and then Blue Yellow for the "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +965
    Broncos vs Seahawks.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. NorthWestCheeseHead

NorthWestCheeseHead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +371
    Crabtree was also healthy for that game. Him and Manningham were absent for a significant portion of this season.

6. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +868
    No insult meant, my friend. Just some light jabbing.

7. NelsonsLongCatch

Ratings:
    +626
    Completely true, but Crabtree is healthy now. Going forward a healthy Crabtree and Davis can make the offense run just fine.

8. NorthWestCheeseHead

Ratings:
    +371
    As long as they play garbage secondaries like TB and ours this year. Also with Kaep regressing I doubt it.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  9. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394

lol.....hmmmmmmmmm...Am I wrong or did the packers c0me one play away from beating the niners without 75% of their starters but yet THAT according to what you have been ranting on for weeks about, showed us that Ted Thompson needs to scrap his plan because we suck!!!

honestly...try talking your way out of this one. can't wait.

my lord you are hilarious and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy. lol

10. NelsonsLongCatch

Ratings:
    +626
    The guy has less than two full seasons of starts. Is there really that much evidence to show regression? They guy does have 3 of the top 5 rushing performances by a QB in playoff history.

11. NelsonsLongCatch

Ratings:
    +626
    I'm thoroughly confused. What did my post have to do with Ted Thompson? What does "the Packers plan" have to do with the 49er's not needing Bolden and Gore next year to go right back to the NFC Championship Game?

The "one play away" argument is a great one too. The Patriots are one play away from having two more Super Bowl wins. Always great to talk about things that "almost happened". Packers "almost" drafted Ray Lewis 16 years ago too.

Great posting! :tup:

12. NorthWestCheeseHead

Ratings:
    +371
    Rushing is not throwing and I was specifically refrencing his passing ability. 9ers ranked dead last this year in passing offence. I just make judgements with the evidence on hand, doesn't make it set in stone for eternity.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  13. NelsonsLongCatch

Ratings:
    +626
    I guess. The guy also went 12-4 and made it to the NFC Championship Game in his first full season as a starter while posting a 91.6 passer rating. I think the only to "regression" would be see what he does next year. Compare one full season to another full season to show if he regressed or not.

49er's ranked 30th is passing yards, but also 3rd in rushing yards.

14. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    Yup.
    It's gonna be the Pot Bowl and kickoff is at 4:20, dude.

15. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    I was jumping around like nuts and laughing at the 40Whiners when Sherman helped to make that super awesome game winning play for his team.

16. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,219
    First of all they ranked 30th in passing yards this season. That has a lot to do with the fact that they´re a rushing first team (one of two teams that had more rushing than passing attempts).

Let´s take a closer look at passing stats that aren´t dependent on attempts:

Completion percentage: 25th
    Yards per attempt: 7th
    Passer rating: 9th

For me, that doesn´t look like the worst passing offense in the league.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394
    You nailed that one. You are in fact confused. I mean... you really really don't have a clue how often you step in it and just- keep -on-walking thru it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. NelsonsLongCatch

Ratings:
    +626
    I get what you're doing. You don't actually reply to anything anybody says. You just talk in riddles, throw harmless insults and end it all with an LOL... Well played sir... Well played :tup:

19. NelsonsLongCatch

Ratings:
    +626
    Is that 75% stat as accurate as your "TT hits on 90% of his decisions" stat?

20. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +606
    I want to point out that the Packers have the 2nd youngest team and have had one of the youngest teams for 4 or 5 years now in a row... Pretty impressive that we keep pushing our window for a super bowl back and back.

21. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    No offense NOMOFO, I love TT as much as the next guy, but this is trolling as much as TT haters and Favre lovers doing the same thing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  22. NelsonsLongCatch

Ratings:
    +626
    Thank you

23. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394
    yep... pretty close. love how you have zero ability to make a point without blatant lies. Please go find EXACTY what I said about that 90% quote and copy and paste it for us. I would, but I'm done wasting time on you and your spoiled snot nosed fan rants. sorry big fella....you are out of your league with almost every person on this forum. ...in every way possible....football knowledge ...analytical skills...common sense...I.Q. ooooh...ya...LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394
    I think not. we should just let the most non-analytical and fair weather fans take over every thread with this crap? we have literally 3 guys that are endlessly , thread after thread after thread and who is trolling?

25. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394

and....you two are related right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.