You know your a Packer fan when.....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....your going nuts before the big playoff game and it's just a game but nope. To you it's as serious as a life or death situation.

...your child is born you have it wrapped in green and gold blankets.

....you say "Good riddance' to Brett Favre and are welcoming with open arms to Aaron Rodgers.

....you did not follow Brett Favre and switched teams when he did.

...you make sure that every wall in your house is painted green and/or gold as well as the exterior.

...every one of your website bookmarks isn't **** but instead something Packer related.

....you sign up on PFT just so you can defend Aaron Rodgers when he is being blamed for something other than what the hack writer over there thinks he did.

....you wake up wishing every day was Sunday.

...you make sure all your underwear has green or gold in it. As well as your PJs.

....you always name your pets, even the fish, after Packers players or coaches. "This is Vince my dog and over there is Bart the cat." (Hmmmm.... That's not a bad idea next time I get a cat.)

....your a lady and the only men you date are named after Packers players. "Greg, before you I dated you, my last boyfriend was named Edger and before him there was BJ."

(Your turn. You got any to add?)

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can list each of the Packers World Titles by heart.

You hope the Vikings and Bears lose every game (Lions have already done that).

If you live around people who cheer on the Vikings/Bears/Lions, you savor each of their loses and keep reminding Viking fans that their team has gone to four super bowls and lost each of them. Lion fans that they're the only team to go 0-16.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
... your honeymoon is up to Lambeau field.

... you wear a Packers jersey every day.

... you consider Lambeau field holy grounds.

... Have at least one Packers item in every room of the house.

... Have driven up to Green Bay at least once just to check it out in the offseason.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you know ur a Packers fan when u go to high school in Chicago and wear an Aaron Rodgers jersey to school the day before the weekend of the NFC Championship

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found this list on the enemies site....

You might be a Packers fan if… « Bear Goggles On | A Chicago Bears Blog

*WARNING* Clicking on the link above will make you want to punch a Bears fan in the face........ again
"Jack Daniels makes your list of “Most Admired People.”

Well for me that would be Yukon Jack which is a Canadian whisky.

The stupid thing about that list is that some of those don't apply to Wisconsin, a northern state. (You can't get too much more northern than us.)
They would fit in better with states south of us. Like Illinois.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
....your going nuts before the big playoff game and it's just a game but nope. To you it's as serious as a life or death situation.

...your child is born you have it wrapped in green and gold blankets.

....you say "Good riddance' to Brett Favre and are welcoming with open arms to Aaron Rodgers.

....you did not follow Brett Favre and switched teams when he did.

...you make sure that every wall in your house is painted green and/or gold as well as the exterior.

...every one of your website bookmarks isn't **** but instead something Packer related.

....you sign up on PFT just so you can defend Aaron Rodgers when he is being blamed for something other than what the hack writer over there thinks he did.

....you wake up wishing every day was Sunday.

...you make sure all your underwear has green or gold in it. As well as your PJs.

....you always name your pets, even the fish, after Packers players or coaches. "This is Vince my dog and over there is Bart the cat." (Hmmmm.... That's not a bad idea next time I get a cat.)

....your a lady and the only men you date are named after Packers players. "Greg, before you I dated you, my last boyfriend was named Edger and before him there was BJ."

(Your turn. You got any to add?)
please correct all the "your's" that should be "you're"

longtimefan said:
Stop with the spelling corrections..We are not in school anymore..If it really is an issue, then send them a pm to discuss

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/learn...-spelling-duplicate-posts-and-more-24303.html

Spelling Mistakes and Typos:

If anyone here every has an issue with how someone types, spells, please do not point out the mistakes in the forum. Send that person a pm please. Your going to open up a whole mess that no one wants to deal with. Be respectful of the person and not embarrass them in front of their fellow Packer and NFL fans. That is all.

I hope to GOD you know you didn't capitalize the 1st letter in your sentence..And where is your period at the end? For a guy fast to correct someone's spelling, sure as hell forgot your own grammar.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
you know if your a packers fan is

you schedule an anniversary vacation to go to family night (I did this last year) lol

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Found this list on the enemies site....

You might be a Packers fan if… « Bear Goggles On | A Chicago Bears Blog

*WARNING* Clicking on the link above will make you want to punch a Bears fan in the face........ again

From expierence I have met more Bears fans that would qualify for that list than Packers fan.

...You can drive 15 miles in any direction and reach a cornfield.

... You refuse to wear orange outside of hunting.

... Know football season is the best time of year cause it keeps the FIBS home.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you are in downtown of an NFL city and can hear a cow fart.....you might be a Packer fan

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I started a thread like this in another forum that won't be mentioned! Funny that I just thought of that today!

Hmmm this one still stands...

Your favorite lingerie is a Packer Jersey! ESPECIALLY after a win!!!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Hey if the spouse can put up with their spouse tonight, they can deal with everything else.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Hey if the spouse can put up with their spouse tonight, they can deal with everything else.

Mine is out of town till Monday... :-(

Sorry Packerforum!... ( Are my posts making sense now?!?)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
You have family that won't talk to you since they are Bears fans

You can reconize a Packers jersey from the Lambeau era.

You show up to a job interview in a Packers jersey.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Mine is out of town till Monday... :-(

Sorry Packerforum!... ( Are my posts making sense now?!?)

Your post do make sense, I was one of those crazy people taht had our honeymoon in Green Bay and went to the Packers Throwback game the next morning. Hopefully you can be super happy when she comes home after a Packers victory.

You won't buy anything that is orange/blue or yellow/purple. Or believe its ugly based on those reasons.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The wedding talk brings up this one:

Your a Packer fan if your the best man but then have to cancel because the big playoff game just happens to be on the same day as the wedding!

...you put off your life or death surgery until Monday.

...you call in sick before the big game. And your a cop!

...your a volunteer fireman but this time you ignore the alarm because the game is on!

....your 20 miles from home, the game starts in 5 min and you break all speed limits and other rules of the road to get there asap. "Um. It's OK that I went thru that red light officer. No one was coming through the green light in front of me anyway."

.... every time you go into a bar you insist on green beer even though it ain't St. Patty's day!

...you haven't seen your long lost brother in 20 years. One more day can wait.

...every time you go shopping you always buy another Packer related clothing item.

...you think it's a crying shame that cheese, beer and brats are not the food pyramid. "Hey. They form a triangle. What could be more perfect than that?"

....you never let anyone else into your house unless they are wearing green or gold.

...you make love wearing your cheese head hat.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Your post do make sense, I was one of those crazy people taht had our honeymoon in Green Bay and went to the Packers Throwback game the next morning. Hopefully you can be super happy when HE comes home after a Packers victory.

You won't buy anything that is orange/blue or yellow/purple. Or believe its ugly based on those reasons.

I guess since I have DD as my avatar and siggy...alot of people think I'm a guy.. but I'm the Mrs. in this Packer family!!

I'll post a pic in my profile soon!!! LOL!

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...you have to wear formal wear for an event and you think a bow tie with a Packers jersey will do just fine.

...you always check out the green shirts in the thrift store hoping to get lucky to find and score Packer shirts.

...your a driving instructor and you name your school "Donald's Drivers" even though your name isn't Donald.

....every time you play the lottery you always, always use numbers from Packers jerseys.

....you buy a motorcycle and you make sure to paint the helmet yellow with a "G" on the side.

...you change your first name to Aaron.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I guess since I have DD as my avatar and siggy...alot of people think I'm a guy.. but I'm the Mrs. in this Packer family!!

I'll post a pic in my profile soon!!! LOL!

Life is srtange, thought about sex change operation to meet a cool male. Cancel that!!!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
You'd rather watch the Packers play football on TV than look at the hot, shirtless Italian guy who is sitting on your living room sofa with a platter of cannolies on his lap. (True story, Packers won that game but I didn't get any cannolies).

You Packerize every day life.

You pray to Saint Lombardi instead of any other token Saint.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now thats dedication....... unnecessary.. but dedicated!

So wait... all your friends are male?? LOL!!

1) I wish you girls would quit LMAO, we like that part of body
2) have you seen the commercials about "if you have an ******** lastiing more than 4 hours, call a doctor" I had to call
a doctor. I think my wife finished a novel before she fell asleep.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a Packer fan b/c I'm going to pray during every possession for victory, I want to witness something great

Members online

Latest posts