You know your a Packer fan when.....

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL.. WOW!! That was shocking,.... now i'm going to be worried that hubby is thinking of my sis's..

nahhhhh.... that can't be since they are too hateful!! LOL hopefully.. :dontknow:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
on the verge of blasphemous... but in a ridiculously wonderful way!!!

*insert PACKERS RULE smiley here!!!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
...if you know that the Packers have actually won the NFL Championship 3 years consecutive, not once ... but twice.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you find yourself deleting 95% of your DVR recorded shows to make sure there will be plenty of room for Packer SB Coverage!!

Last night I was sorta doing this!
I was deleting shows and movies, some that I had yet to re-watch, to make room but I didn't delete any Packers playoff games or the SB! (Which I also have yet to re-watch.)

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your a Packers fan when...
... Your counting down the hours to the first pre-season game even though it doesn't really mean squat.
... Your an astronomer and you insist to name a star you discovered Bart.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL.. WOW!! That was shocking,.... now i'm going to be worried that hubby is thinking of my sis's..

nahhhhh.... that can't be since they are too hateful!! LOL hopefully.. :dontknow:

I dont have to get along with someone to necessarily be attracted to them lol.

I think its mostly wanting what I cant have. Sort of like being a vikings fan, they want a SB which they know they wont get.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Not trying to brag or anything...(well maybe a little) but, today I'll be visiting the Packer HOF. I'm bringing my sister-in-law who is greatly annoyed by football, Packer fans & all the green & gold pomp & circumstance that is an everyday occurance in the Green Bay area. She said, "I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be dragged through the HOF with than you." She knows I'm a diehard. I bet I'll have her converted by day's end & she'll go home with a Packer t-shirt. (fingers crossed xxxxx)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not trying to brag or anything...(well maybe a little) but, today I'll be visiting the Packer HOF. I'm bringing my sister-in-law who is greatly annoyed by football, Packer fans & all the green & gold pomp & circumstance that is an everyday occurance in the Green Bay area. She said, "I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be dragged through the HOF with than you." She knows I'm a diehard. I bet I'll have her converted by day's end & she'll go home with a Packer t-shirt. (fingers crossed xxxxx)

As a fellow Packer fan, I must offer you mad props for trying to add reinforcements to the Packers Army! I predict you will have her in a cheesehead hat, eating bratts and drinking beer, Wisconsin cheddar too, ...running around chanting "Go Pack Go". I offer you my encouragements in this mission. Assimilate and strengthen the forces!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You have a full leg cast, non weight bearing on it and you still go to family night,..

Using a borrowed wheelchair to be pushed around, then using crutches to get to your seat

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You call up your best friend, who is a Bears fan and lives a hour from you and invite him over for a Packer pre season game..

And tell him to bring the beer

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
You live 40 miles due west of Chicago in Illinois and you put on your Packers car flag with your Packers license plate frames and your Packers dog tags hanging on your rear view mirror and drive around displaying all after the NFC Championship game until a week after they win the Superbowl.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...you are watching highlights of the game on TV, as you are watching the game streamed on your computer, as you listening to AudioPass on NFL.com and reading the live blog on Packers.com.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
...you are watching highlights of the game on TV, as you are watching the game streamed on your computer, as you listening to AudioPass on NFL.com and reading the live blog on Packers.com.

You beat me!! I'm watching highlights on tv..posting on here,...reading packers.com,..and texting highlights to my son!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You can get official Packer nail polish via the Pro Shop. You don't want to be seen with inaccurate hues.

How funny!! Walgreens had pro football nail polish colors,..but they were NOT the right shade!
M&M's had separated colors, so I paid the ridiculous price to have one green, and one yellow. EVERYONE commented something just didn't look right with them!

*inaccurate hues!!! love it!

Members online

Latest posts