You know your a Packer fan when.....

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You'd rather watch the Packers play football on TV than look at the hot, shirtless Italian guy who is sitting on your living room sofa with a platter of cannolies on his lap. (True story, Packers won that game but I didn't get any cannolies).

You Packerize every day life.

You pray to Saint Lombardi instead of any other token Saint.

Is not that a "everyone loves Raymond" joke. Sorry you missed your cannolies (what ever they are).

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...you would rather have your house burn down with all of your possessions still inside than watch the bares/viqueens win a super bowl.
And
...If your house is on fire, you don't bother with the photo albums. Instead you grab all the Packers gear. Except for the Favre jersey. That one can burn baby burn.

All the Pal-bearers at your funeral wear Packer Jerseys (we did this at my Fathers funeral)
...you have the "G" inscribed on your headstone. (They can do that for ya.)

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have worn a Packers jersey everyday since the first play-in win against the giants. Rodgers, Hawk, Starr and my custom BAILEY 33 is the rotation. I got the finger today with my green Rodgers on at the grocery store. "Bears fan" I told my confused 2 year old. I have ordered a Jennings away jersey, but the usps didnt think I needed it till Monday.. lol

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....you always name your pets, even the fish, after Packers players or coaches. "This is Vince my dog and over there is Bart the cat." (Hmmmm.... That's not a bad idea next time I get a cat.)

(Your turn. You got any to add?)

No disrespect to you intended, but if I owned a cat , I would have to name him Jay Cutler...he's the biggest ***** I know...

I would name my horse Bart, because we rode him to all those championships.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The running joke in our house is that my hubby wouldn't have even gotten a date if he hadn't been a Packer fan:)

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No disrespect to you intended, but if I owned a cat , I would have to name him Jay Cutler...he's the biggest ***** I know...
No disrespect taken.

Actually one of the cats in our family here is already sorta named Vince!
His name is Vinny which is derived from Vincent. And Vince is short for Vincent.
So we're thinking of him being a good luck charm today.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...you are psyched because your Green Bay Packers are going to the Super Bowl after dominating da Bears in their final playoff game!!!!!!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when the first thing you do after tonights game is call or text every bears fan you know.

michi11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you are the only person in Spain that cheers for packers! When you're saving money to go to Green Bay once in life. When you know Packers have won most heated bears in NFC Championship Game and you can't tell nobody because no one knows who the hell are the packers!
When I have my packers helmet in my room and every mate who comes home say..oh! u have one of those RUGBY helmets:frustrated:
When you wake up at 07:00 am to attend classes after watching the Packers until 2:00 am with the worst stream.
From the other side of the atlantic, with my family watching Real Madrid- Barcelona (soccer), i'm watching every single Packers game!
Hello my friends, this is my first post here. Sorry for my poor English. Thanks

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you are the only person in Spain that cheers for packers! When you're saving money to go to Green Bay once in life. When you know Packers have won most heated bears in NFC Championship Game and you can't tell nobody because no one knows who the hell are the packers!
When I have my packers helmet in my room and every mate who comes home say..oh! u have one of those RUGBY helmets:frustrated:
When you wake up at 07:00 am to attend classes after watching the Packers until 2:00 am with the worst stream.
From the other side of the atlantic, with my family watching Real Madrid- Barcelona (soccer), i'm watching every single Packers game!
Hello my friends, this is my first post here. Sorry for my poor English. Thanks

welcome to the forum

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the link to the old thread, but there is only one actual tattoo photo on there. Are there any photos anywhere?

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the link to the old thread, but there is only one actual tattoo photo on there. Are there any photos anywhere?
Your welcome.

I dunno what happened to the disappearing photos.
That would be a question for Rob or one of the mods.

As for photos anywhere, well a new discussion on tattoos came up recently and you can look for that on the forum or you could always try and start another one.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you find yourself deleting 95% of your DVR recorded shows to make sure there will be plenty of room for Packer SB Coverage!!!

When you pick up your kid from day care and have to explain why he has been saying "daddy throwme" all day!! (Tossing my 2 1/2 yr old son up and down last night celebrating the huge win! hahaha he was safe and loving every min of it, saying.... 'packer guys super bowl'!)

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...you arm is black and blue because you've been pinching yourself all day long still not believing that the Pack beat the Bears and are on their way to the Super Bowl!!!

....you send 500 emails a day to Jerry Jones and all of them just simply say: In Your Face!

...you find yourself stopping at every Packers display rack in every dept. store browsing the merchandise just in case..

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You freak out if the local department store doesn't have anything Packers.

(I do, last year I touched a bad jersey #4 Vikings!:viksux:)

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The day has arrived but those last few hours are still taking forever!

...Someone on a Packers forum asks which one would you do? Sex or watch Super Bowl and you answer Super Bowl.

...you insist that Mr. Green Jeans of Captain Kangaroo is a Packers fan.

Irish Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People in a small town in the south west of Ireland come up to you and say they know nothing about American Football but have heard of the Packers legacy and wish us luck! Because the Packers stand for something that transcends sports, in a world where big corporate interests buy success and billionaires treat teams like playthings, the Packers stand as a bastion.

Members online

Latest posts