1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin Culture on display

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WiscoKOB, Sep 10, 2018.

1. WiscoKOB

WiscoKOB Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Hello all, just signed up for this forum. I like what I'm reading and seeing. Crazy how many Packer fans out there are from outside Wisconsin...and even outside the States. Was at Lambeau all day and night for the epic Packer comeback last night against the Bears. Met a crazy fan from Sweeden, drunk and wearing his country's colors. People from all over the globe. Gameday in Lambeau is like no other. If youve never been, make a plan and come. Hell, I'll drink a cold beer with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Poppa San

Poppa San Levelheaded Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Packer Fan Since:
    I used to work a beer stand. Not only did I have to recognize counterfeit state drivers licenses, but also military IDs foreign and domestic, passports, and foreign driver licenses, along with state ID cards.