Wisconsin Culture on display

WiscoKOB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all, just signed up for this forum. I like what I'm reading and seeing. Crazy how many Packer fans out there are from outside Wisconsin...and even outside the States. Was at Lambeau all day and night for the epic Packer comeback last night against the Bears. Met a crazy fan from Sweeden, drunk and wearing his country's colors. People from all over the globe. Gameday in Lambeau is like no other. If youve never been, make a plan and come. Hell, I'll drink a cold beer with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all, just signed up for this forum. I like what I'm reading and seeing. Crazy how many Packer fans out there are from outside Wisconsin...and even outside the States. Was at Lambeau all day and night for the epic Packer comeback last night against the Bears. Met a crazy fan from Sweeden, drunk and wearing his country's colors. People from all over the globe. Gameday in Lambeau is like no other. If youve never been, make a plan and come. Hell, I'll drink a cold beer with you. Cheers to Our Culture!
#wiscoculture #notjustaplace #gopackgo #bearsstillsuck #wisconsinculture
I used to work a beer stand. Not only did I have to recognize counterfeit state drivers licenses, but also military IDs foreign and domestic, passports, and foreign driver licenses, along with state ID cards.

Staff online

Latest posts