Wild Card Teams

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/01/...htmlws-main-bb|dl42|sec1_lnk2&pLid=-430223993

Rodgers......

"We've got a great home-field advantage, but when you go on the road, you galvanize together," he said after a 35-18 win at Washington. "It's you and your loyal fans there against the entire stadium.

"We came together (Sunday). We played for each other. There was a time there, down 11-0, where people could have started to have that doubt creep in. But it didn't happen today."

Green Bay fully understands the defense it will face in Arizona is far superior to Washington's.

Rodgers has shown time and again his propensity for producing in the spotlight, and the Packers already own a Super Bowl ring as a wild card team.

"I said this week that it just takes one," Rodgers said. "It just takes one performance to get us going back in the right direction and believing that we can make a run."

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the attitude, and I hope what happened during those final 3 Qtr's Sunday is the rule as opposed to the exception. I'm skeptical, as I'm sure a lot of fans are. Need Shields back, I'm okay if Bahktiari sits again because I think Tretter is a really good player (maybe not at LT but he will be fine).

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is what MM said about Arizona

“I get what people are saying, [but] we’re not going to be an underdog,” McCarthy said. “We’re no underdog going to Arizona. I don’t care what people think or how we’re picked or things like that. We’re going out there to win, and we expect to win.”

Sounds familiar. Anyone remember this 2010 quote? “We’re nobody’s underdogs."

I guess we will find out if history repeats itself. Maybe I'm looking into things too much, but I also remember our win over Philadelphia in 2010 was on Sunday Night, then our win over Atlanta in the divisional round was on Saturday night. The stage is set.

Staff online

Latest posts