Who Stays and Who goes.....Coaches

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There probably are a couple coaches with keeping and like most of us agree, the new HC should be able to decide if he wants to keep any of them or not.

But after yesterday’s performance it certainly increases the likelihood they’re all sent on their way. Outside of a couple players, most of them checked out after the Jets game. Zero focus, discipline, and little effort. It was worse than a preseason game. I expected the staff to maintain focus and discipline a bit more than that.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I expected the staff to maintain focus and discipline a bit more than that.
Problem is, as you pointed out, the coaches are also on their way out, so they may have not cared much either. I caught a glimpse of Zook on the sidelines after the Lions Fake FG touchdown, he looked as if he just wanted to hide.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got an agree from a more reliable source He also adds at the very end a highly debatable (at least among a few posters here) view

I'll agree with Silverstein that perhaps the new HC could consider keeping Campen, provided we get this OL fixed. Whitt on the other hand has done nothing to warrant not sending him out the door by now. I don't trust Murphy with this, and all I can say is he had better give the new HC complete authority to bring in a new HC staff at every damn position and in the strength and conditioning department as well. If Whitt isn't gone before the new HC is hired I'm gonna pray real hard the new HC kicks hid butt out.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'll agree with Silverstein that perhaps the new HC could consider keeping Campen, provided we get this OL fixed. Whitt on the other hand has done nothing to warrant not sending him out the door by now. I don't trust Murphy with this, and all I can say is he had better give the new HC complete authority to bring in a new HC staff at every damn position and in the strength and conditioning department as well. If Whitt isn't gone before the new HC is hired I'm gonna pray real hard the new HC kicks hid butt out.

If Whitt is retained, sign me up for that ride in the Desert Thelma!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts