Who do you like Thursday? AKA are the bears "for real"?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont remember ever rooting for the Dolphins, but I will be doing so this week.

Will the bears squeek out a win to take a clear lead in the NFC North, or will their true suckyness prevail?

:chisux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris pick 6

"We want the ball and we're gonna score!!!!!"

I'll be rooting for Harris, (Dolphins)! I don't think they Bears are that good, I think the Vikings sucked worse than anyone thought. The Dolphins are coming off a win and so are the Bears. I'm going with Dolphins for the win!!! We need the Bears to lose so the Packers can claim sole possession of first place in the division. :chisux:

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Bears really lucked out. Both Chad Pennington and Chad Henne are injured and they will likely face Tyler Thigpen as QB of the Dolphins. I still think the Dolphins can get it done though.

Jake Long is also out.

If I had to put money on it, it would be the Bears, unfortunately.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears may be a wild card team, their defense is playing well and as long as Cutler can throw less than 2 picks they look ok. Honestly the Bears aren't for real and the Packers finally starting to click and overcoming the mountain of injuries make them pretty lethal, at least for now. We'll find out next week but Minny losing last week was huge. Chicage loses to Miami because of their inability to get into the end zone (insert prayers here).

But seriously.

24-10 Miami.

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be sweet if Mr. Harris would oblige the Packers with a pick 6 with 8 seconds left to win the game. Bears 21 Dolphins 26. The Bears looked pretty good on Sunday afternoon and I afraid that with the QB shake up in Miami...........Chicago could win this one. Keep your fingers crossed! I will be in my hunting stand with my legs crossed.
"Trapped"

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be Tyler Thigpen, no matter what they say, and he's not a terrible option. I think he can play well enough to keep them in games.

Thigpen. Hey Thigpen!!! This rings a distant bell somewhere in my befuddled memory. Wasn't there a Great Thigpen who played for the Steelers many moons ago? As I recall I loved such a Thigpen, but I could be mistaken and have all my Thigpens confused.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thigpen was a pretty quality QB for KC if I remember, dont know why he was let go though, I thought they had something with him. If I remember he can run pretty well, maybe that will throw the bears off

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thigpen. Hey Thigpen!!! This rings a distant bell somewhere in my befuddled memory. Wasn't there a Great Thigpen who played for the Steelers many moons ago? As I recall I loved such a Thigpen, but I could be mistaken and have all my Thigpens confused.

Yancy Thigpen

Wr for Pitt...Dropped a SURE td in endzone on Xmas Eve Day..After game he said Merry Christmas to the Packer fans

I was there, was 1st division title for GB in ages

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yancy Thigpen

Wr for Pitt...Dropped a SURE td in endzone on Xmas Eve Day..After game he said Merry Christmas to the Packer fans

I was there, was 1st division title for GB in ages

Thanks for that!!! I knew that name from somewhere!!! That's probably why I was remembering him, LOL. I wonder if he is any relation to Miami's Thigpen or are they just two random Thigpens? I love that last name, it cracks me up, sounds like Pigpen but only cuter!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the easiest game on paper the Bears have the rest of the year, except they also play at the Lions.
But they get the Lions backup QB as they do the Dolphins backup-backup QB. And what's wrong with Jake Long? What's his injury?

But remember, the Bears really lost that opening week game to Calvin Johnson and the Lions, in Chicago. But the ******* zebra decided to give the game to the Bears. That's why they're so lucky to be 6-3. They should easily be 4-5 at best because that game was a gift, and James Jones and the zebras in our game gave them another gift.

Teams can't count on those things all the time.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are two things going in the Dolphins favor:

1) Dolphins get to play a Thursday night home game after playing a Sunday home game.

2) Bears need to fly to Miami and play on Thursday. That doesn't give the Bears much time to prepare or run scout team.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears will win.
Dolphins have TYLER THIGPEN starting at QB AND.... Jake Long is out
Big day for Peppers N Friends

bears 15 fins 10

(I will be rooting for the fins & 31 tho!!!)

Staff online

Latest posts