Which will be better in 2019: Defence vs Offence

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For past few seasons, we've seen our offence carry the defence all season.
And we've been upgrading our Defence (forever it feels like) and have made key changes to offence to.

So which unit will perform better in coming season?

Will our defence play a equal or even a better role than our Offence? Or would the rebuilding continue on...

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm actually thinking we are pretty balanced this year.

D

Deleted member 6794

With Rodgers starting I expect the offense to be the better unit once again. The defense might be improved to make this year's team a balanced one though.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The Packers were 14th in points per game last year offensively and 22nd in points against defensively.

I'd be happy with a top 10 offense and a top 10 defense. Moving 12 spots defensively is quite an ask, but with the resources allocated to that side of the ball, it's not out of the realm of possibility. The defense showed some serious flashes at times last year.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers were 14th in points per game last year offensively and 22nd in points against defensively.

I'd be happy with a top 10 offense and a top 10 defense. Moving 12 spots defensively is quite an ask, but with the resources allocated to that side of the ball, it's not out of the realm of possibility. The defense showed some serious flashes at times last year.
I'm expecting a big jump in the defense. There are holes, but there are also legitimate stars in the making back there. We could see some games actually won by defense for once this season.

Members online

No members online now.