• 49ers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
The Cowboys had the Packers number in the 90s. Knocked the Packers out of the playoffs for the 93, 94 and 95 seasons. Didn't do well against them in the regular season either during the 90s. Losses in 91, 93, 94, 95, 96, and 99 Packers only win was at home in 97 during the regular season. The 96 loss was the 7 field goal game (21-7) when Switzer called a time out with 20 seconds left to give his PK a chance for #7. Also , another reason why Switzer was one of the biggest d***s in football.

D

Deleted member 6794

It´s possible to make an argument for every team listed in the poll. I voted for the Giants because of them being the team eliminating the Packers twice at Lambeau over the last nine years when Green Bay was considered to be the favorite to at least win the NFC.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going with a write-in selection, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Every time they beat us in the 1980s when it was the Battle Of The (Bad) Bays, it was like a kick to the groin. They were so bad, and at times so were we.

Since death blow would imply ending a season (i.e. playoff losses), I would have to go with the Cowboys since they beat us down so consistently in the 1990s. We couldn't even buy a vowel without them handing us a loss. Three straight losses in the 1990s and one in the early 80s. San Francisco would probably be next, since they beat us two years in a row with Kaepernick and the Steve Young/Terrell Owens loss in 1998.

Latest posts