1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Which NFL teams

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Arodgers12, Apr 24, 2016.

?

Which teams have our number the most

1. Cowboys

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Seahawks

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Giants

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  4. Broncos

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. 49ers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Cardinals

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Have given us the biggest death blows over the years?

2. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,779
    Cowboys overall for me

3. metallicblaze

metallicblaze Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +33
    i seem to recall getting gashed by the 9er's running game all the time. as for whether they were all important games or not, i do not know.

4. ARPackFan

ARPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    The Cowboys had the Packers number in the 90s. Knocked the Packers out of the playoffs for the 93, 94 and 95 seasons. Didn't do well against them in the regular season either during the 90s. Losses in 91, 93, 94, 95, 96, and 99 Packers only win was at home in 97 during the regular season. The 96 loss was the 7 field goal game (21-7) when Switzer called a time out with 20 seconds left to give his PK a chance for #7. Also , another reason why Switzer was one of the biggest d***s in football.

5. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6,598
    It´s possible to make an argument for every team listed in the poll. I voted for the Giants because of them being the team eliminating the Packers twice at Lambeau over the last nine years when Green Bay was considered to be the favorite to at least win the NFC.

6. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,990
    I'm going with a write-in selection, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Every time they beat us in the 1980s when it was the Battle Of The (Bad) Bays, it was like a kick to the groin. They were so bad, and at times so were we.

Since death blow would imply ending a season (i.e. playoff losses), I would have to go with the Cowboys since they beat us down so consistently in the 1990s. We couldn't even buy a vowel without them handing us a loss. Three straight losses in the 1990s and one in the early 80s. San Francisco would probably be next, since they beat us two years in a row with Kaepernick and the Steve Young/Terrell Owens loss in 1998.