1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you sit at Lambeau?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by AllouezPackerFan, Jan 26, 2010.

1. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    If you go to the games and are a regular at the hollowed ground of Lambeau Field....where do you sit? I am a big fan of meeting fellow forum members at a pre-chosen Leinie's Lodge. I'm in Sec. 121 row 47

2. GBFANATIC

GBFANATIC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    A coworker of mine grew up in Green Bay and his mom is a season ticket holder. I bought 2 great tickets off her for the week 16 packer-seahawk game. I cant remember what section we were but it was on the 18-20 yard line on the north side, home side of the field 40 rows back. We were the first two seats on next to the aisle so that worked out nice. I loved every minute at lambeau and did the stadium tour twice in the 4 days we were there. One of the biggest things that shocked me was how big the steps were in the bowl (several beers didn't help). Loved the bleacher seating though, and all the loyal packer backers around!

3. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339
    Yeah, its great. I love it more and more every week. I was lucky enough to grow up with parents that had season tickets. My parents are now in their 60s and really aren't crazy about sitting in the cold for 3+ hours every week, so I bought the tickets from them. I have four tickets and always take a couple buddies every week. Its great. I'm 26, and I've totally hit the lottery. My tickets are more important than my house and my Harley.

4. GBFANATIC

GBFANATIC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    IMO you infact did win the lottery. I truly love the Packers. Not a day goes by where I question why I haven't moved out to Green Bay yet.

5. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,799
    In football there's nothing like a Packer fan. No other team comes close.

6. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339

Couldn't agree more. Well put.:viksux::chisux::detsux: