When Steelers fans lose bets ...

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Steelers fan co-worker (note cap under cheesehead) had to wear this at work all day after the Packers beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl (I would have had to wear Steelers gear if the Bumbles had won *shudder*). I also made $20 off another deluded Pitts fan.

That'll learn 'em! PACKERS RULE THE WORLD!!! :happy0005:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Attachments

• DSCN6068.jpg
    DSCN6068.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 146

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
checked out the link, hilarious! my boss is a Steelers fan, unfortunately hes been locking himself inside his office the last couple days to avoid me, but ill rub it in sooner or later!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well Brad, at least he's a good sport about it!!! lol Smiling even!!! hehehe..who know's he may just join the ranks.

(It may take a liiiiiiiiittle long for Engelke's boss to come around... :Worried: )

OP
OP
bradwillrockyou

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Brad, at least he's a good sport about it!!! lol Smiling even!!! hehehe..who know's he may just join the ranks.

(It may take a liiiiiiiiittle long for Engelke's boss to come around... :Worried: )

Yeah, he was a good sport. I'll give him that. Unfortunately he really does bleed black and yellow, so he's doomed!

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, he finally came out of hiding this morning (he had to, i finished a big project ive been working on for Crest. Needed him to contact their rep and ship it off). I didnt rag on him TOO bad though, he admitted the better team won and was cool about it.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well, he finally came out of hiding this morning (he had to, i finished a big project ive been working on for Crest. Needed him to contact their rep and ship it off). I didnt rag on him TOO bad though, he admitted the better team won and was cool about it.

Well good!!! Wonder if there is room for Aaron to do an ad for
Crest with that huge SB winning smile!:friends:

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Where's that one Steelers fan who was talking pre-game about our swag being worn overseas?

TMZ: Steelers' Championship Gear -- What Could Have Been

Just like the pre-made NY Jets AFC Championship gear ... the un-sellable Steelers Super Bowl Championship merchandise is going to World Vision -- a charity that provides relief for countries in need.

"You will never get this."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts