When is enough, enough?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still celebrating 2001. I wouldn't sweat it, if I were you. :)

Im still celebrating the 07 season SB, and Im not even a Giants fan. ;)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg&feature=related]YouTube - Tom Brady is an idiot.[/ame]

OP
OP
KilrB

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG!

I just found out I am being investigated for child abuse!

Apparently both my kids told the school counselor that every day for the past week when I get home from work I BELT them!

How can i defend myself? :blink:

ITS TRUE!:rofl::dance:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG!

I just found out I am being investigated for child abuse!

Apparently both my kids told the school counselor that every day for the past week when I get home from work I BELT them!

How can i defend myself? :blink:

ITS TRUE!:rofl::dance:

go into the school and belt the counselor!

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a Packers from born, raised and living in Chicago. The Packers beat the Bears in the NFC Championship week. I sat through two weeks of everyone telling me how back the Steelers were going to kill the Packers in the Super Bowl. I bought a Packers Super Bowl hat and sweatshirt. So... the answer would be... FOREVER.

OP
OP
KilrB

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, i have to say I am still having fun with this!

I need to buy a new Packers hat as mine is getting fairly dirty because I wear it every dang day!

I went to the dentist on Friday. I belted the receptionist, the dental assistant and my dentist! (been going there for ever and went to school with 2 of them):D

My buddy Nitschke at work got let go, so I don't get to do it work as much anymore. :shok: (Poor guy didnt take my advice!)

So far most everyone has been pretty tolerant of me and allowing me to celebrate. Some of these people are even Vikings fans.

I was going to belt the school board at our last meeting too, but I held back as we were involved in some serious discussions that night. In retrospect I wish I had as the Principal (my Bears fan neighbor) always likes to add to school email announcements his Packer loathing.

Come to think of it he still owes me a dollar for the Packers beating the Bears in the NFC Championship game!:chisux:

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When is enough enough?

I'll tell you the same thing I tell my wife when she tells me that she thinks I want "woopie" too much

I tell her " I'll let you know when I'm getting too much".

Members online

Latest posts