1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

What ya think about TT???

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by captainWIMM, Dec 5, 2013.

1. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I'd completely agree. Bak has a higher Tackle ceiling, and the position value/draft position serve to insinuate your opinion.

2. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    OK, so I'm right correct? Please "like" my opinion, lol.
    Yep, I think they saw Bahk as a guard/tackle and jc tretter as a center of the future. I'd be surprised if it works out different. It's going to be really intersting which way they go with the OL going forward.

3. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I don't think Guard was even on our mind. We drafted him as a Tackle, specifically a LT

4. easyk83

easyk83 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +337
    You mean like how he conveniently ignores effect of a pass heavy Offense on high numbers of sacks and poor rushing stats? In terms of O-line performance I consider the 2012 Seattle game as a microcosm of our Offense during 2011 and 2012. In the first half during which we merely ran the ball 4 times and I believe we took 8 sacks. In the second half running a balanced Offense Im not sure if Rodgers was sacked once.

5. easyk83

easyk83 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +337
    I liken Bak to Chad Clifton. Clifton was a guy without great measureables but he was a natural bender and was outstanding in the mirror drill. Bak also seems to be a very good bender, good flexibility, and he has long arms as a bonus. I'm eager to see him after a full NFL off season, should get bigger and stronger.