What will Brett do now that he is retired

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who? me or Brett? Brett is not very internet saavy nor is he a fast typer

For real? Or are you just kidding? No one would know better than the Trippster, so I'll take your word for it. :lol:

He must have paid someone to type up that book he and his mother wrote... Either that or his mother did all the typing.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If Brett does post, it is probably the fourth Thursday on a full moon during the summer solstice. :p

He does post..

and Tripp he has GOTTEN really internet savy..Will not have anyone log him in anymore LOL

He even does texting while on the mower ;)

the_truth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
play for some other team. One, because he won't have to carry the whole team on his back, and two, because he will go somewhere where he is truly wanted. and he wasn't wanted in Green Bay, Not by Ted Thompson and not by Mike McCarthy.

that's the truth.

4brett4eva

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_ truth you got it absolutely right. I think he should go to another team. I think from his Letterman interview it's obvious her still wants to play. And really he said " I gave all I had to the Packers" for them. The management wanted him gone and as I stated before many of the fans did, too. I think Minnesota would be a great fit. The top RB, great o-line. If they just had a hall of fame QB maybe Brett Favre. No offense to Rodgers but think the team will realize after just a few games what it let get away when they let Favre leave. Really the only reason to give Green Bay all those MNF games was to see Favre play. Now he's gone they should be reduced.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_ truth you got it absolutely right. I think he should go to another team. I think from his Letterman interview it's obvious her still wants to play. And really he said " I gave all I had to the Packers" for them. The management wanted him gone and as I stated before many of the fans did, too. I think Minnesota would be a great fit. The top RB, great o-line. If they just had a hall of fame QB maybe Brett Favre. No offense to Rodgers but think the team will realize after just a few games what it let get away when they let Favre leave. Really the only reason to give Green Bay all those MNF games was to see Favre play. Now he's gone they should be reduced.

You want Favre to play for the Vikings...

this is what I call a Favre-Firster.

And it was obvious Thompson wanted Favre gone when he signed Jennings, traded for Grant, and re-signed Donald Driver.

Obvious.

4brett4eva

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really I DO NOT like the Vikings. I have a special hatred for them over about 20 years. Just saying I could see that happen. I really believe he felt the need to leave. He didn't feel wanted and he probably felt he should let Rodgers get his chance. I would have like to have seen him play one more year. But whatever he wants.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts