What will Brett do now that he is retired

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oooh! He plays tennis!!! YES! I play tennis!!! :lol:

Just kidding... I'm not THAT gullible. I know golf is his thing. Golf is boring...

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess is hes gonna get drunk alot, have all kinds of crazy orgys with Deanna and guests and live the dream with Mark Chmura

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just kidding... I'm not THAT gullible. I know golf is his thing. Golf is boring...

'Tis. You have beautiful open space and what do they do with it? Build a golf course. Hmm...

I think I'd rather listen to a bunch of pre-schoolers sing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" out of key than watch a game of golf.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ElleBlue said:

'Tis. You have beautiful open space and what do they do with it? Build a golf course. Hmm...

I think I'd rather listen to a bunch of pre-schoolers sing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" out of key than watch a game of golf.
His going to come on this site and chat with us

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
ElleBlue said:

LOL!!

He posts on his own message board about 5 times a year, why would he chat here instead?

OHHH

to be part of the great GREG!!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
How about smelting.
Yeah hey dere!!!
I've gone smelting before!!!
Smelting, a very underrated sport. I used to do all-nighters at Port Washington harbor every spring back in the 70s. Then go to schmelt fries every Friday for a month.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, my hope is that Brett goes home and just gets bored. Then come back as a TV guy. I think he'd be fun to listen to on a Sunday afternoon. The one thing that I don't want him to do is be a pain in the *** to the Packers by talking about a comeback..

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
How about smelting.
Yeah hey dere!!!

I've gone to, it was so much fun!! They are also great to eat. I do draw the line , guess when you catch your first smelt your suppose to bite the head off, NOPE NOT ME!! We used to go as a family way back when, used to go into Lake Michigan with nets and hip boots, had a camp fire on the lake, well not on the lake, but on the beach. LOL

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerChick said:
How about smelting.
Yeah hey dere!!!
Smelting, a very underrated sport. I used to do all-nighters at Port Washington harbor every spring back in the 70s. Then go to schmelt fries every Friday for a month.

WOW Hammer maybe we met, I used to go to Port Washington smelting as well, those were the good ole days for sure.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he stays in football and if not in the NFL then in a high school somewhere, he has to many talents to go wasted. Gosh think about a small child learning from Brett, how cool would that be.

Or I would like to see him on TV broad casting football.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ElleBlue said:

Me too. Whenever my entire family gets together they all go golfing. The last time we were in Cape Cod, it was a beautiful beach day and a lot of people went to play golf. We had fun in the sun, relaxed, ate all the snacks... The men and some women came back all tired and sunburnt to a crisp! :lol:

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Krazygangsta said:
Zombieslayer said:
ElleBlue said:

LOL!!

He posts on his own message board about 5 times a year, why would he chat here instead?

OHHH

He actually posts? :shock: I thought the board admin posed as him.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah he actually posts on the other site, his site. I was there when he had posted a few times and yes it was cool. But to be honest, I would rather be on this board, some of the people on that other site just made it hard for some to be there. I have had NO problems being on this board and have enjoyed meeting everyone here.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Krazygangsta said:
Zombieslayer said:
ElleBlue said:

LOL!!

OHHH

He actually posts? :shock: I thought the board admin posed as him.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Brett does post, it is probably the fourth Thursday on a full moon during the summer solstice. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts