What team dont you want to see in the playoffs?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What team scares you the most to see in the playoffs? Eagles are a very different team than when we played them, and looked great tonight. Giants D line looks scary, ATL is strong, New Orleans has the firepower to be tough, and the bears would be a tough matchup to see so soon after we face them week 17.

I would say Chicago, maybe because we faced the Cards last season week 17 and then again in the playoffs and it bit us in the *ss.

credit:ivo610, dont worry no one is liable

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philly, Chicago, Giants (if they make the playoffs), maybe New Orleans...

Would prefer a matchup against maybe St. Louis, or Tampa if they make the playoffs... otherwise i'm not entirely confident in our chances, unless we get a home game....

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philly, Chicago, Giants (if they make the playoffs), maybe New Orleans...

Would prefer a matchup against maybe St. Louis, or Tampa if they make the playoffs... otherwise i'm not entirely confident in our chances, unless we get a home game....

LOVE that Aaron Rodgers street fighter thing you got :)

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Not scared of anybody in the NFC, whoever we face in the AFC in the Super Bowl is who we get.
I'd LIKE to see us take on Atlanta one more time, I'd like to beat the Bears if they are in it just to punch their fans in the gut.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I don't want to see the Jets again. We had their number, but you can bet they'd be playing with chips on their shoulders.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Eagles look good when they are on their game, but then you have games like Chicago when they totally dropped the ball. The problem with the Eagles is you never know what you're gonna get, they are inconsistent, especially in the playoffs. I'd be more wary of the Giants, Falcons and the Saints than the Eagles. But also note that the Packers can hang in there with the Falcons (best team in NFC?). We have yet to face the Steelers or the Patriots, those are two teams I am watching very closely in the AFC. If we are blessed enough to make it that far, we may very well be facing one of those teams.

I still wouldn't count out the Jets, Bears or even the Cowboys at this point. Jets could very easily make the playoffs by their record alone and the Bears and Cowboys could get in with a wildcard if not an actual spot.

I really want to say, FEAR THE PACKERS! The Packers themselves have a VERY good team that has overcome an overwhelming amount of injuries to stand where they are now. If I were another team asking myself the same question as this thread presented, the Packers would be on my list!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i dont wanna see the bears in the playoffs. especially with the way their luck has been so far

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers,the packers that had so many penalties against the bears the packers that lost in o.t. other than that if they play like the have been don't think they have to worry about any one,I think they will play lights out in playoffs if they don't beat themselves.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EAGLES!
I have seen Vick play Green Bay in the playoffs already...

I don't wanna watch that show again.

He's playing like the MVP and that Offense is dangerous.
Any other team we can ball with but I'm not so sure about them Eagles....

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
The packers,the packers that had so many penalties against the bears the packers that lost in o.t. other than that if they play like the have been don't think they have to worry about any one,I think they will play lights out in playoffs if they don't beat themselves.

Good point (I think). The one team I REALLY don't want to see is the Packers team that played the Bears earlier this year.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Just not Tampa Bay or the Bears, I feel sorry for any team that would play Chicago at home since you know the game would be rigged.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's two teams that I wouldn't want to face. The Steelers and the Saints. They possess the right combination to work against our team: a QB that can single handedly win a game, and a D that's great at harrassing QBs.

The rest, I'm pretty confident that we can beat anyone anywhere.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one has blown us out yet so I don't care who we face.
This is true.
Every single loss of ours for over 12 months has been in the last seconds, or final play.
That dates back to our loss to the Steelers last year.

That being said, we just loss the close one to Atlanta there. We'll probably have to beat em there next time.

Other than that, I'd say Philly because of Vick, and their pass rush, aggressive defense.

I still think we can corral Vick pretty well if we get to gameplan for him.

Members online

Latest posts