1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What team dont you want to see in the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Dec 2, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    What team scares you the most to see in the playoffs? Eagles are a very different team than when we played them, and looked great tonight. Giants D line looks scary, ATL is strong, New Orleans has the firepower to be tough, and the bears would be a tough matchup to see so soon after we face them week 17.

I would say Chicago, maybe because we faced the Cards last season week 17 and then again in the playoffs and it bit us in the *ss.

credit:ivo610, dont worry no one is liable

2. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    Philly, Chicago, Giants (if they make the playoffs), maybe New Orleans...

Would prefer a matchup against maybe St. Louis, or Tampa if they make the playoffs... otherwise i'm not entirely confident in our chances, unless we get a home game....

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    LOVE that Aaron Rodgers street fighter thing you got :)

4. PackerFan87

PackerFan87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    No one has blown us out yet so I don't care who we face.

5. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    Not scared of anybody in the NFC, whoever we face in the AFC in the Super Bowl is who we get.
    I'd LIKE to see us take on Atlanta one more time, I'd like to beat the Bears if they are in it just to punch their fans in the gut.

6. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    I don't want to see the Jets again. We had their number, but you can bet they'd be playing with chips on their shoulders.

7. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    The Eagles look good when they are on their game, but then you have games like Chicago when they totally dropped the ball. The problem with the Eagles is you never know what you're gonna get, they are inconsistent, especially in the playoffs. I'd be more wary of the Giants, Falcons and the Saints than the Eagles. But also note that the Packers can hang in there with the Falcons (best team in NFC?). We have yet to face the Steelers or the Patriots, those are two teams I am watching very closely in the AFC. If we are blessed enough to make it that far, we may very well be facing one of those teams.

I still wouldn't count out the Jets, Bears or even the Cowboys at this point. Jets could very easily make the playoffs by their record alone and the Bears and Cowboys could get in with a wildcard if not an actual spot.

I really want to say, FEAR THE PACKERS! The Packers themselves have a VERY good team that has overcome an overwhelming amount of injuries to stand where they are now. If I were another team asking myself the same question as this thread presented, the Packers would be on my list!

8. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    i dont wanna see the bears in the playoffs. especially with the way their luck has been so far

9. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    I want to see the Jets again!!! That would mean we were in the Superbowl!!!!! :)

10. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    The packers,the packers that had so many penalties against the bears the packers that lost in o.t. other than that if they play like the have been don't think they have to worry about any one,I think they will play lights out in playoffs if they don't beat themselves.

11. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    EAGLES!
    I have seen Vick play Green Bay in the playoffs already...

I don't wanna watch that show again.

He's playing like the MVP and that Offense is dangerous.
    Any other team we can ball with but I'm not so sure about them Eagles....

12. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    Four losses by 3 points each time. The Packers fear no one, so why should I?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Good point (I think). The one team I REALLY don't want to see is the Packers team that played the Bears earlier this year.

14. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I dont mind who we see because we will win :D

15. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Just not Tampa Bay or the Bears, I feel sorry for any team that would play Chicago at home since you know the game would be rigged.

16. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    There's two teams that I wouldn't want to face. The Steelers and the Saints. They possess the right combination to work against our team: a QB that can single handedly win a game, and a D that's great at harrassing QBs.

The rest, I'm pretty confident that we can beat anyone anywhere.

17. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    This is true.
    Every single loss of ours for over 12 months has been in the last seconds, or final play.
    That dates back to our loss to the Steelers last year.

That being said, we just loss the close one to Atlanta there. We'll probably have to beat em there next time.

Other than that, I'd say Philly because of Vick, and their pass rush, aggressive defense.

I still think we can corral Vick pretty well if we get to gameplan for him.