What REALLY happened at the airport in GB

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont understand the point of that. So in the video-was it a report on rodgers not signing the autograph as well as the team arriving in GB?

The video was about meeting players as they got on the plane..

Just so happened that a lady right from chemo was there wanting his sig..

He passed her by for what ever reason...I think someone got wind of the Rodgers doing that and made them take it down

Just like Brett and his attempts at affairs and sexting, wait until all comes out before labeling Rodgers a ****

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score

He passed her by for what ever reason...I think someone got wind of the Rodgers doing that and made them take it down

Just like Brett and his attempts at affairs and sexting, wait until all comes out before labeling Rodgers a ****

and what a sissy move to take the video down.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Way too excited to high-five Aaron there and falling outta the stands. OOPS. :)
But Aaron does keep looking back until the blue jackets get over there. They are more qualified to deal with that situation anyway.
Exactly.
I didn't know that Aaron is all of a sudden supposed to be a paramedic.
He has his job. The blue jackets have theirs.
Besides, if he stops to help her and makes her situation worse, she could file a lawsuit.
And if the lady wasn't leaning so far, it wouldn't have happened. Everyone should know their limits.
And maybe she didn't fall. Maybe she was trying to be a trend setter for a fan's version of the Lambeau Leap.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well nobodies perfickt.
Sheesh. Give the guy a break.
What? All of a sudden he's supposed to do everything for every cancer patient?
I'm sorry the lady had breast cancer (Which may be prevented with certain lifestyle changes such as a vegan diet) but does that mean that she should be put up on a pedestal?

There are two sides to every story and we should get Aaron's side before passing judgement.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, never heard of the lady falling. She could have been drunk? And I'm sure the players are told not to interfere with spectators =\

Where else can I view this video?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
lol OBF and the main man

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:16 pm
Screw Florio! He has ripped Favre for years much to the enjoyment of the Favre Haters on Packer Forum. But enough is enough from Florio. He makes money off of ripping people.

Give Arod a break. It happens, sometimes you miss the person. Maybe security had told Arod to keep it moving. I think we should give him a pass on this. I'm sure the video will soon disappear as Packer PR steps in but come on.

Let's not turn into our friends at Packerforum that rip Brett for anything and everything. Let's lighten up, we were not there and I am sure the Packers will take care of this fan.

He loves us, he really loves us

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
plus as said above im sure if he touched whoever fell for a brief second they could of sued and said he was part of their injury

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
anybody ever think Rodgers might be, I dunno, kind of tired and just wanted to get home. Jeez. People. Can't please everybody all the time. Jeez, He ain't Jesus. Get over it.

L

Lunchboxer

Arron Rodgers cant sign everyones something. And he did not know she wanted his autograph.

Cant make Judgement on one side of a story.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
anybody ever think Rodgers might be, I dunno, kind of tired and just wanted to get home. Jeez. People. Can't please everybody all the time. Jeez, He ain't Jesus. Get over it.

It was on the way to Atlanta

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I see david is actually defending Arod. gotta give him credit for that.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched the video before it got taken down.

i can't help but feel really bad for the lady he walked past. Since we don't know the full circumstance im definitely not gonna go around bashing Rodgers. im sure he'll do something to compensate though

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This isnt what I know about Aaron, but not going to make any excuses, he should have signed. sometimes the job is more than just watching film and throwing some passes.

How about to make it up to her he picks up the tab for her and her family to go to the SB?

Kind of a hit job piece, IMO since it boils down to him not signing an autograph. Lets not blow this out of proportion. Did the news channel rip the kid that turned down arods autograph?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
It was on the way to Atlanta

Well in that case I understand it even more. He was kind of preoccupied with a lot on his mind with a huge game ahead.

Remember the kid that snubbed him when he offered to sign for him. Bet that kid feels like a fool now.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
some people act like he isnt human

Did you see the green and gold blur that ran to her rescue and then ran back to the field before anyone noticed he was even missing? That was Starks. He isn't human. When he runs, sometime he just appears as a green and gold blur. The reason Aaron didn't try to help is because he knew SuperStarks was all over it.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, I know there is probably a lot more to this story than the 2 second clip of him walking by her, but this leaves a pretty bad feeling in my stomach. No one is a more blatant and blind Rodgers lover and defender than myself, but I'm not sure what to say about this. Hopefully he addresses it real soon and it really comes out that he was just so in the zone with his headphones or something, and he makes it up to her. And not just some generic making it up to her for some PR stunt. I'd like to see him genuinely feel bad and find out that he really made an honest mistake and was too focused to see her or something.

I know we shouldn't make pro athletes out to be like perfect idols, but still, after the last qb showed what kind of person he really is, I really liked knowing that Rodgers was a winner on and off the field. For the most part he has always shown that he is, I remember reading a story a few weeks back about what he did for like 100 underprivileged kids on Christmas, but he didn't tell any media about it and just paid out of his own pocket. There's a hundred more examples of him doing stuff like that.

But I also know that as much as he loves and appreciates the fan, he will be the first to tell you that sometimes he doesn't think his appropriate to ask for an autograph, like if he was in the middle of dinner or something, he much prefers people to wait until after his meal. That makes sense, and seems fair. I guess I want a better conclusion to this story, because it goes against everything I thought I knew about the kid...

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care about the woman falling out of the stands. That was nothing. He looked like he glanced back over his shoulder, made sure she wasn't seriously injured and maybe even shouted something to her.

However, this video of the cancer patient does disturb me a little bit. No, Rodgers does not need to stop for everyone. However, it would certainly have been nice to stop for a cancer patient and it was pretty obvious she was a cancer patient since she had no hair and was wearing all pink. I really hope that Rodgers just didn't see her. If he did ignore her, that will really annoy me. I would like to this we have a good QB with good character too.

Of course I realize that this doesn't make Rodgers and bad person and that he has done many other good things but still, as the previous poster said, it leaves you with a sick feeling in your stomach.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody else find the timing of this a little disturbing? I was semi-joking about conspiracy theories but lets lay all our cards out here. Is it any wonder that this is happening now? Just as Aaron is about to lead his Packers into the NFC Championship game and possibly the Superbowl a damaging video is released that could tarnish his reputation. Could this possibly be an attempt at distraction so Aaron has to take time away from game planning to deal with this? For all we know Aaron and the lady in question are already square. I personally think, as Packer fans, we owe Aaron the benefit of the doubt, he has more than proven his love of charity work time and again. What more can we want of him?

Please, let us get past this and focus on the damn Bears! Maybe at the end of the game Cutler will want his autograph and we'll get to see if he gets it!

We got your back AROD!

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody else find the timing of this a little disturbing? I was semi-joking about conspiracy theories but lets lay all our cards out here. Is it any wonder that this is happening now? Just as Aaron is about to lead his Packers into the NFC Championship game and possibly the Superbowl a damaging video is released that could tarnish his reputation. Could this possibly be an attempt at distraction so Aaron has to take time away from game planning to deal with this? For all we know Aaron and the lady in question are already square. I personally think, as Packer fans, we owe Aaron the benefit of the doubt, he has more than proven his love of charity work time and again. What more can we want of him?

Please, let us get past this and focus on the damn Bears! Maybe at the end of the game Cutler will want his autograph and we'll get to see if he gets it!

We got your back AROD!

I'm not too worried about how it will affect the team. This whole thing will blow over quickly.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

We got your back AROD!

YEAH!!!

If Ted and the Packers are to blame for EVERY negative story about Brett (at least on OBF they blame it all on Ted)...

Wouldnt it make sense Bretts camp does this to Rodgers?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
YEAH!!!

If Ted and the Packers are to blame for EVERY negative story about Brett (at least on OBF they blame it all on Ted)...

Wouldnt it make sense Bretts camp does this to Rodgers?

Well here we go! :happy0005:God have mercy on our souls!

Edit: I bet Favre intercepted the lady on her way out and was even kind enough to give her his phone number!

Members online

Latest posts