What is your most prized Packers item?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw this on a Steelers board and was wondering what you guys would consider closest to your heart as far as packers items go?

For me I couldnt choose between these two. A game worn Reggie White jersey and a game worn Clay Matthews jersey. Kind of a new and old thing I guess.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Silverback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy crap. I'm a Steelers fan, but those are two awesome items, ivo610.

I did lol in the contrast of size between Reggie's and Clay's.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I have a signed pic of LeRoy Butler,..but it kinda pales now! lol
naaa i still love my LeRoy!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Reggie stuff that I've collected (some of it from the Eagles). My Mom keeps it safe for me in Florida where I can't get my paws on it and play with stuff. There are some T Shirts, some glasswear, some small posters, and some stuff I painted when I was little that has value only to me. Nothing awesome like Ivo's jersey (sigh!) that is just epic!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife bought me Vernon Bievers black & white photo of Jimmy Taylor running the Packer sweep. She had it framed in Packer green & gold, and it hangs in our game room. I was speechless, it's awesome. Here is the pic...

Attachments

• sweep--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg
    sweep--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 100

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny, but my favorite Packers item is an autographed Bart Starr picture I bought for my dad. The look on his face was priceless! GO PACK! RODGERS, BRING THE TROPHY HOME!

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't have much, the only thing that stands out for me is a cheesehead i got signed by some packer players (i'm thinking they were practise roster players?) that came up to Winnipeg for a co-op football clinic with the Blue Bombers. Even though I had no clue who the Packer players were at the time, I was PUMPED to meet them, and got interviewed by the local paper because i was there in the stands, watching the drills wearing my cheesehead lol