what happened to brandon?

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just wondering as i've not seen him here for a good few weeks now, and didn't see any last post rants that i would expect from someone of his temperament

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is that like saying Beetljuice? you hush your mouth!

I have noticed a much better flow to the board lately, less posts that don't make sense, responses etc.

Reaction score
He now is a converted Colts fan as of the 59th pick in the 2019 draft ;)
J/K. you know I love ya Brandon. but who would I be if I didn’t give you an occasional brain noogie

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well damn! I'm a little jealous now. Considering the amount of time he's been here and he's impacted here enough to get his own thread. This is like the second thread this past year that was dedicated to him individually. :laugh:

Nah but in all seriousness I hope he's well. Definitely a cool cat. I share many of his opinions, but I'm more of an optimistic. Btw since we're wondering about what happened to other members, anyone seen Quientus as of late? Last time I saw him I actually agreed with a post he made regarding Game of Thrones?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Btw since we're wondering about what happened to other members, anyone seen Quientus as of late? Last time I saw him I actually agreed with a post he made regarding Game of Thrones?
Quin... No one said Rodgers is a good leader..

OP
OP
scotscheese

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well damn! I'm a little jealous now. Considering the amount of time he's been here and he's impacted here enough to get his own thread. This is like the second thread this past year that was dedicated to him individually. :laugh:

Nah but in all seriousness I hope he's well. Definitely a cool cat. I share many of his opinions, but I'm more of an optimistic. Btw since we're wondering about what happened to other members, anyone seen Quientus as of late? Last time I saw him I actually agreed with a post he made regarding Game of Thrones?

yeah, but you've not went missing. his posts were actually good when he was acting liek a responsible kinda adult. i wouldn't like to see his blood pressure though

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't know he wasn't here. Took my own advice and went Ignore. So, without this thread, I'd have been fine. :)

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, but you've not went missing. his posts were actually good when he was acting liek a responsible kinda adult. i wouldn't like to see his blood pressure though
I was gone for like 3 weeks as I was nursing a broken arm, and this was around the time I was going back and forth with some of the guys in the Aaron Rodgers is an arrogant jerk, and whatnot.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Btw since we're wondering about what happened to other members, anyone seen Quientus as of late? Last time I saw him I actually agreed with a post he made regarding Game of Thrones?
Just wait until Rodgers high fives one of his receivers the wrong way and he'll be back in no time.

Members online

Latest posts