1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What do you wanna see this playoffs.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Lunchboxer, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    I would love to see Rodgers play a Perfect game. 31/31 377 Yards 4TDs INT 0 against the Saints. That would be a very awesome game to watch.

2. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    A Saints/Packers NFC Championship would be nice with the Saints blowing out the 49ers in the divisional round and the Packers playing a perfect match against Dallas to give them a 45 point beating.

3. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    That won't happen as long as Finley keeps dropping them.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Croak

Croak Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,975
    I'd like to see the Giants out. The Bears out. The Lions 1 and done. The Saints one and done. The Packers face the 49ers at Lambeau for the NFC crown and all the hype about defense winning Championships flushed right down the toilet with a Packers outstanding win by a major point differential.

• Like Like x 2
  5. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    PERFECT scenerio.

6. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +214
    As long as we end up winning the Super Bowl again I really don't care...but I would love to see the Packers beat the 49ers as I have a Liberty Head quarter riding on that game =P

7. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Personally, I'd love to see Detroit/San Fran round 2. See what Schwartz does when he gets beat by Harbaugh twice!

8. YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Packers crush the Saints in the championship game. I like the Saints and all, but I feel like their fans are convinced they are better than us, like they forgot about the season opener.

9. vancouverpackerfan

vancouverpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    Dallas??

10. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Marem19

Marem19 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    I want to see SF and the Pack in the NFC championship game and there to be heavy snow so when we win it will be really memorable

12. whoartthou

whoartthou Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    I want to see the packers vs the giants in the WC, with packers raping the giants (and that manning face).

Than i want to see packers vs saints in the NFCG... and the packers routing the saints in a shoot-out (I know this will piss packer fans, but i want to see brees win MVP over rodgers... and than lose to rodgers in the playoffs).

Than i would like a patriots/packers superbowl.... and either team winning would be fine to me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,072
    I don't want to see any part of the Giants.

14. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871

Anytime seeing the Packers beat Dallas' ***, it puts a smile on my face. I don't think there is any team outside the NFC North that gives pleasure in losing than Dallas does. That 45-7 blow out last year was one of the best.

15. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    Winning another Superbowl. I'd also like to see our defense play lights out for at least one game.

16. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Why do I have this feeling inside of me that this defense you speak of is going to go light's out for the duration of the playoffs?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't have to play perfect or even that good. Just win that last playoff game in Indiana. Feb 5 Just win baby!

18. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Wouldn't shock me Kitten. They will have something to maybe prove when it's all on the line.

19. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
    Lions having epic comeback against the Cowboys to stun them again. Don't really care about Falcons/Saints matchup. 49ers beating up Saints would be ideal if not oh well. Crush Suh's Lions at Lambeau. Crush whoever plays us in NFC Championship game.

20. gmann001

gmann001 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    I would like to see another Packers celebration at mid-field of Lucas Stadium Indianapolis with Charles Woodson getting a Super Bowl MVP.

To get there...
    Saints at Packers in championship game for rematch of opening week. Afterall, what better way is there to "close" the NFC schedule than the way we "opened" it?

21. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +630
    I would love to see:

a) the Giants whack the Cowboys out of the playoffs next week and Jerry Jones blow his stack.
    b) A SF- NO showdown to see whether it really is the better defense or the better offense.
    c) For the Packers, no matter who they play, to play like CHAMPIONS. Good protection for Rodgers and a defense that comes to life.

And yes, NO Saints fans are pretty much convinced they have the best team and no one is going to beat them. But hey, that's ok let them think that. They are a juggernaut atm no doubt about it, but things usually turn out to be much different in the playoffs than you think.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    Living in the Detroit area, I would like to see the Lions blown out in the first round with Suh having two personal foul penalties and being ejected again - so I could have a big fat "I told you so" for these Lions fans. I do fear the Saints more than any other team - as we have no one that can cover Jimmy Graham. he has become an animal at the TE position. He and Gronkowski make me want to throw rocks at Finley...

23. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +368
    A return of all our eligible yet injured starters to peak performance, to include Clifton, Bulaga, Hawk, Starks & Bishop (already in) and Jennings.

Rodgers get comfortable in the pocket (with time) and have an MVP performance.

Capers' reveal he's been playing vanilla all year and unleash a "real" defense that has our D playing light's out. Barring that, watching TW, Shields, Bush and some of the others step it up like they did last year and play like champions.

I don't care who comes to Lambeau, we will defeat all comers. The "the Packers haven't played anybody" and "they only win because of the refs" rumors to cease because we PROVE we can defeat anyone, even the NFC's, (and then the AFC's) best.

Rodgers get a second SB MVP award.

24. vancouverpackerfan

vancouverpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    The Saint's is the team that scares me.... Brees is on a hot roll right now... Mind you Aaron got back on track in a nice way..