What do you think?

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just thinking and I wanted to get some opinions. Do you guys think the packers organization look at forums like this to get the "fan input" on certain things. I mean a lot or running a successful franchise is going to be based on keeping fans happy and what better place to look than fan forums? Just an interesting topic for me I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, no, and I hope they never do, as most fans have no idea what the hell they're talking about.

D

Deleted member 6794

I was just thinking and I wanted to get some opinions. Do you guys think the packers organization look at forums like this to get the "fan input" on certain things. I mean a lot or running a successful franchise is going to be based on keeping fans happy and what better place to look than fan forums? Just an interesting topic for me I guess.

NO!!!

OP
OP
D

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don't mean on serious stuff necessarily... Just like... Say the Brett Favre topic. On tv they always ask "Are fans ready for a reunion with #4?" Or should his number be retired? Stuff like that where the fans opinion actually matters. And for the stadium additions. I know they're not going to look at our draft predictions and stuff to do with the performance of the teams.

D

Deleted member 6794

I don't mean on serious stuff necessarily... Just like... Say the Brett Favre topic. On tv they always ask "Are fans ready for a reunion with #4?" Or should his number be retired? Stuff like that where the fans opinion actually matters. And for the stadium additions. I know they're not going to look at our draft predictions and stuff to do with the performance of the teams.

If they would be interested in the fans opinion about it they would send out a survey to season ticket holders.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

In that example you provide, it's certainly possible. Having someone browse the forums, and possibly interact with fans to see the fan sentiment on certain topics is a cheap and easy way of keeping engaged and monitoring what fans are saying about your franchise.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be surprised if they didnt have a feel for things. I would be shocked if anyone with clout was looking for insight here

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be surprised if they didnt have a feel for things. I would be shocked if anyone with clout was looking for insight here

Right. I doubt they spend a ton of resources on monitoring forums like these, but it wouldn't surprise me if they had an intern or some low-level office person check in every so often.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts