What A Game....

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agreed, that was a great game, i expected dallas to win but that was not the case.

the game had a very supriseing ending(the fg).

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its funny everyone loved Romo way way to much and now for atleast tonight and the rest of the playoffs they hate him.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He really does not deserve to be in the Pro Bowl.

Great game though. I was thinking Dallas would win too. I don't like to see Holmgren succeed.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Great game though. I was thinking Dallas would win too. I don't like to see Holmgren succeed.

Why not?

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

Why not?

yeah, i don't get that either. holmgren was/is a great coach - it's too bad he's still not in GB but he's not - life goes on...

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its funny everyone loved Romo way way to much and now for atleast tonight and the rest of the playoffs they hate him.

the pundits jocked this guy hard..,responsible football fans know it takes more than a handful of nice performances for a QB to be great. it happens at almost every position IMO.

P@ck66 said:

Why not?

i'm guessing the bitter ending in GB.

i was kind of hoping Javon would have a horrible come back season, so i can understand where the gopher is coming from.

Reaction score
My heart went out to Romo at that moment, and that pic was really good to see because it showed that Romo gave a damn and cares about winning. Too many players are starting to have an "oh well" attitude, but seeing Romo was sad but at the same time so relieving because he wore his emotions on his sleeve and it was sort of the way all Cowboy fans must have been feeling.

Give credit to Romo though, he almost made it in and had some heads up attention to almost get in from that broken play.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hated to see Romo blow it, because he's been fun to watch this season, but now at least we won't have to watch a Terrell Owens press conference every day on Sportscenter. Then again, maybe we will anyway. The media just can't get enough of this guy.

Really, I wanted both teams to lose. I think the Seahawks will be easily disposed of regardless of who they play next week. I still can't stick up for Holmgren. Did you hear Al Michaels mention that Holmgren has now been coaching the Seahawks longer than he coached the Packers? That's weird.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that the first half of the game was bad. THe second half was definately exciting. Dallas blew it by giving up the big run after the botched FG. They could have had the ball with 30-40 seconds at mid field.

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was priceless watching Romo botch that snap. Here we are around Thanksgiving and experts are building up Dallas as the best team in the NFC. :rotflmao:

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was priceless watching Romo botch that snap. Here we are around Thanksgiving and experts are building up Dallas as the best team in the NFC. :rotflmao:

^ "They" say you're only as good as your last performance, right? Keeping that in mind, who do you think is the team to beat in the NFC right now? ;)

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bad news: Cowboys lose. Good news: Romo gets a new endorsement deal.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
rabidgopher04 said:

Why not?

yeah, i don't get that either. holmgren was/is a great coach - it's too bad he's still not in GB but he's not - life goes on...

Bitter resentment. He was selfish and didn't get what he wanted so he left. It didn't work out for him anyway. If he would have stayed we would have had a couple more championships.

I hate it when people ruin a good thing that they've got for their own selfish ambitions.

I used to really despise him and the Seahawks, but now I don't care so much. I just don't want to see him excel for the reasons mentioned previously.

Members online

Latest posts