Welcome Seahawk fans!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We welcome you to our forum, we are hoping for a good injury free game..

We will allow some smack talk back and forth, but if your only intention is to troll, you will be gone.

This is our home and just like your literal house, if you had people there for a party, I am sure you wouldnt allow some to trash your family

Good luck!

Sky King

Reaction score
I have a friend in Seattle who is a die-hard Seahawks fan. He's an intelligent, thoughtful, and informative person who would be a great addition to this forum over the next week. Hopefully, he's not the only one. I'll send him an invitation to join ASAP. It would be a shame if the only ones who show-up are the type that don't flush.

seahawks12thman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a whole lot of Negative things to say. The experience at the Clink is a little nerve racking but the Packers have been there and I am sure they haven't forgotten. I am looking forward to the game. You guys have a great fan base and it is nice to engage in intelligent conversation that doesn't lead to "your team sucks". I have to digest this matchup a second time to really come up with a score.
I was hoping you guys would lose so the Hawks can get revenge on Dallas but a Cowboyless playoff is A-OK by me ;). Either way if your team should win on Sunday I will be a Pack fan for the Super Bowl because I get the feeling the Patriots are going to win and I can't stand Bellicheat.

seahawks12thman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple questions for Pack fans:

How do you think the Pack will be able to keep Rodgers upright when he is stationary with the leg. The Hawks have a pretty ferocious pass rush??

Rodgers isn't going to practice much this week. This will be the second week in a row that he hasn't practiced and accuracy issues are going to be a problem.... How does he expect to have any rhythm with our secondary draped on your receivers?

Your team is publicly owned. Who decides who is kept and fired in the top end organizational hierarchy?

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How do you think the Pack will be able to keep Rodgers upright when he is stationary with the leg. The Hawks have a pretty ferocious pass rush??

Rodgers isn't going to practice much this week. This will be the second week in a row that he hasn't practiced and accuracy issues are going to be a problem.... How does he expect to have any rhythm with our secondary draped on your receivers?

Your team is publicly owned. Who decides who is kept and fired in the top end organizational hierarchy?
Rodgers won't be as stationary as some might think.
I believe Rodgers will practice this week. What makes you think he won't?
The President and the board of directors make those decisions.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

The Packers offensive line is one of the best kept secrets in the NFL. They are pretty darn good. In a lot of games, they give Aaron Rodgers lots of time to throw. Since they are playing the Seahawks, it will probably translate to the normal time to throw for most QBs. Rodgers can thread the needle when it comes to secondary coverage as well. That was seen clearly with the TD pass against the Cowboys. The big question mark isn't the Packers offense. It's their special teams, which are not stellar. There is a board of Directors voted on by the fans who have large decision making power in the organization.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score

lets not forget you guys played good for 1 quarter when it counted, panthers hung with you guys for 3 quarters. We beat that same panther team pretty good. Our Oline is no push over and they been holding there own. It won't be as easy as you guys may think.

seahawks12thman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers won't be as stationary as some might think.
I believe Rodgers will practice this week. What makes you think he won't?
The President and the board of directors make those decisions.

If I am not mistaken he didn't practice last Wednesday and was limited on Thursday which means he is not getting very many reps. He has a torn calf and it won't get any better until it rests so he will be hobbled this week as well.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Rogers has a knack for reading defenses and sensing pressure, but you are right Seattle's D front will pose as much if not more pressure then what we saw against Detroit. I think you will find that our O line is much better then it was when we were in Seattle at the beginning of the season, so it will be more up to them to hold the line and let Rodgers due what he does best.....shred the given formation on any given play.

As far as practice, he is a Vet and prepares in other ways. He did practice last week, but was limited to getting in just enough reps. As Terry Bradshaw said yesterday.....he doesn't need the practice to be good.

As far as management hierarchy....best to read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Bay_Packers_Board_of_Directors

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the packers lose everyone will excuse it bc of Rodgers injury. If we win it will be in spite of the injey and Rodgers will get even more credit

seahawks12thman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers offensive line is one of the best kept secrets in the NFL. They are pretty darn good. In a lot of games, they give Aaron Rodgers lots of time to throw. Since they are playing the Seahawks, it will probably translate to the normal time to throw for most QBs. Rodgers can thread the needle when it comes to secondary coverage as well. That was seen clearly with the TD pass against the Cowboys. The big question mark isn't the Packers offense. It's their special teams, which are not stellar. There is a board of Directors voted on by the fans who have large decision making power in the organization.

Board of directors... That makes sense.

Sky King

Reaction score

Let me address the first one. He played two different halves vs. the Cowboys. He appeared to discover what his limitations were a little at a time. He may not really have known fully entering the game because his practice time had been so limited and they probably did not really want to test it fully. You saw the transformation in the second half. He can still slide in the pocket effectively but he may not be able to take off running if all else fails. That said, he would probably welcome the rush, especially the blitz. He feasts on that and he still appears to be able to move well enough to exploit it. Think Brady and not the usual Rodgers. Even with the limitations he's still very, very dangerous.

In some ways the counter-strategy to the big rush will not change. Slants, screens and a healthy dose of Lacy, especially if they 'hawks play the safeties two-deep. It will come down to execution, just as it always does.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
If I am not mistaken he didn't practice last Wednesday and was limited on Thursday which means he is not getting very many reps. He has a torn calf and it won't get any better until it rests so he will be hobbled this week as well.

As long as you guys are not planning on suiting up Ndamukong Suh, Rodgers should be fine for Sunday and The Super Bowl as well.

seahawks12thman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets not forget you guys played good for 1 quarter when it counted, panthers hung with you guys for 3 quarters. We beat that same panther team pretty good. Our Oline is no push over and they been holding there own. It won't be as easy as you guys may think.

Can't compare the Panther team you played with the one we did. They had a triple headed monster in Stewart, Tolbert and Newton all healthy and Benjamin is for real. They wiped out their entire secondary and put new D backs in. Their linebackers are legit. They barely beat the Browns and Bucs but when Cam was healthy they beat the living crap out of Atlanta and New Orleans (both teams gave you guys trouble).

Say whatever you want but that Panther team was a very good team we played that day; I will concede we played lousy against them in Carolina.

seahawks12thman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the packers lose everyone will excuse it bc of Rodgers injury. If we win it will be in spite of the injey and Rodgers will get even more credit

Yeah it's damn if we do, or damn if we don't. If we beat the Pack it will be because of Rodgers leg, if we don't it's because we suck LOL.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I have ultra respect for Russell Wilson....love the guy, but Seattle's offense doesn't really scare me. Our defense has made some changes since week 1 and are playing quite well. Lynch will get his yards, like Murray did but IMO he nor Russell will decided the game. I think the game will be decided on the other side of the ball. One of the best defenses against one of the best offenses and of course that damn 12th man :alien: can mess with how effective Rodgers can run our offense. Going to be a great game!!

D

Deleted member 6794

I don't think the Seahawks pass rush is anything near ferocious. There's no denying that the rest of your defense is great.

In addition the Packers OL is doing a great job protecting Rodgers.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Yeah it's damn if we do, or damn if we don't. If we beat the Pack it will be because of Rodgers leg, if we don't it's because we suck LOL.

Don't be so Humble......the Seahawks are a great team.....when the Packers beat them it will be because the Packers were an even greater team! :whistling:

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Packers offensive line is light years ahead of where it was in week one. After giving up twenty sacks in the first eight games, they've only given up nine in the last nine game. I think they'll be able to protect Rodgers fine, the Seahawks will probably have to bring pressure to get to Rodgers.

He essentially had two weeks of no practice before the Cowboys game, and he was a little rusty on some throws in the first quarter. However, he was very sharp after that. I don't expect to see that rust this week.

President and Board of Directors.

seahawks12thman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't be so Humble......the Seahawks are a great team.....when the Packers beat them it was because the Packers were an even greater team! :whistling:

If you come into our house and win with Rodgers hobbling on one leg I will be more than happy to concede your superiority. That being said, the Hawks haven't even had a competitive game since the KC game.

nlferts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was it just me, or has Seattle looked fairly vulnerable against the run lately? If Green Bay can get the ground game rolling like they have been lately, I think it's going to be tough for Seattle to win. After all, that's how Dallas and KC beat Seattle.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Same as this past week, Kuhn and Eddy in backfield to help..

Rogers wont have an issue this week I am guessing...He was horrible by his standards in 1st half (even at a rating of 99)

He came into 2nd half and decided to just go with how he knows he can play and not worry to much about the calf.

He stated, his leg has 120 mins left to play this season

Board of directors handle things and used to handle football issues...But a while ago, they changed that and now I assume the president can fire the GM, and the bod hire and fire the president?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts