Welcome Seahawk fans!!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I WILL be rooting for your guys on the big night but......I really think you are going to get a taste of how we feel today. Sorry guys

I'm not rooting for them. For the first time in my life, I'm hoping the Patriots win the big one. I'm sick of guys like Lynch and Baldwin promoting an arrogant thug mentality. Young kids are watching these guys. What are they learning? I'm also tired of the over hype gushing adoration of the media regarding Seattle. They and their vaunted 12th man need to be reduced about 6 pegs.

But, that all said, I more than likely will find something more interesting to do than watch NE and SEA play.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I'm not rooting for them. For the first time in my life, I'm hoping the Patriots win the big one. I'm sick of guys like Lynch and Baldwin promoting an arrogant thug mentality. Young kids are watching these guys. What are they learning? I'm also tired of the over hype gushing adoration of the media regarding Seattle. They and their vaunted 12th man need to be reduced about 6 pegs.

But, that all said, I more than likely will find something more interesting to do than watch NE and SEA play.

I don't see all that stuff Croak so I wouldn't argue with you about it. As we share a common interest in beer, I'd let you buy me a pint and talk me around to your way of thinking :D

Members online

Latest posts