Week 8: Which Packers are you starting?

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this week I am going to start Randall Cobb. I started him vs. the Colts and it paid off in fantasy. I didn't vs. the Rams and I wish I would have. I feel that Aaron, especially after last week, is going to be looking at Cobb more and it will pay off both in reality AND fantasy.

I am still on the fence about James Jones. He had a good game against the Rams, some big catches but no TDs. However, I just don't see Jax posing a big threat against our passing game and Jones might just benefit really, really well because of it. I guess that all depends on if Jennings is in or out thought.

My other WR options are Reggie Wayne, Josh Gordon, Malcolm Floyd and Santana Moss. In week 7 I started Santana Moss and I was VERY happy. However, I do not know how he will fare vs. Pittsburgh. If it just came to James Jones vs. Moss I would pick Jones. However, I also have Gordon and Floyd to think about. They both play each other...and between the two I think I would lean toward Gordon over Floyd because of Cleveland's defense.

Reggie Wayne is going up against the Titans I think. I think that, even though Luck isn't GREAT he and Wayne can pick them apart.

So, out of Cobb, J. Jones, Moss, Wayne, Gordon, and Floyd I am thinking this:

Cobb
Wayne
Jones

What would you do? Why?

Any insight and help will be very, very much appreciated!

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YESSSSS perfect scenario played out tonight! The Vikings lose AND Adrian Peterson got me some sweet fantasy points! On to Sunday!

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will have to watch the morning show for sure to see if he is for sure playing or not. That will influence my decision heavily.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I started Rodgers Jones Cobb Finley Crosby & the GB D. In our league I started Cobb & our D