Week 4 MNF The Cupcake Atlanta Team In Town

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
It's not just medical staff. The head coach has a say. If LaFleur was in the same position as the guy on the other side of the ball, 0-3, season and job on the line, Adams would be playing like Jones and Ridley. At 3-0, you can play for the 16+ game long haul.

It will be interesting seeing the offense run though the RBs and TEs even more than we've seen to date.

I like that they're being cautious with him at 3-0, heading into a bye, at home, against a lousy defense.

I also like that he's salty about it.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have a bunch of questionables but Mercedes Lewis is listed as doubtful. What happened to him?

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe Adams deleted this on his Twitter. Looks like we're going to be without Adams tonight. If this is true, then I think it's safe to say he's frustrated.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JK Scott was in bad sorts illness wise Friday...we have a updated status of him? No punter, I say go for it all the time LOL :D

H

HardRightEdge

I believe Adams deleted this on his Twitter. Looks like we're going to be without Adams tonight. If this is true, then I think it's safe to say he's frustrated.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
That tweet deletion has been reported. "Others" didn't like that public disagreement.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That tweet deletion has been reported. "Others" didn't like that public disagreement.

I am kinda curious how MLF or Aaron in post game interviews no matter how tonight goes tip toe around the no doubt questions that will occur...

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers have signed Reggie Begelton to the active roster. In addition the team elevated De'Jon Harris and Billy Winn from the practice squad for tonight's game.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do we know if Alexander is playing?

last I saw he still listed as questionable with hand and knee. The knee probably happened during the week so that's the thing to keep an eye on. He had the hand injury before the Saints game and it wasn't a factor. With it looking like both Jones and Ridley are playing, they're going to need a big game from him.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Packers have signed Reggie Begelton to the active roster. In addition the team elevated De'Jon Harris and Billy Winn from the practice squad for tonight's game.

I just heard that "the kitchen sink" was also activated.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Add Rashan Gary to the unlikely to playlist. High ankle sprain.
Starting to look like the bad old Mash unit days here.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lots of young guys are going to have to step up tonight. slowing the atlanta offense was going to be tough the way it was. Our offense is going to have to be very efficient tonight.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lots of young guys are going to have to step up tonight. slowing the atlanta offense was going to be tough the way it was. Our offense is going to have to be very efficient tonight.
Especially with Ridley and Julio being back. I won't lie I'm a bit annoyed that we have to deal with them BOTH. I feel like this is a desperate move on Atlanta's part, specifically Quinn. He knows if he loses this game, chances are his *** is gone.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm praying our offense controls the possession battle, gonna be huge with all the injury issues.

Members online

Latest posts