OP
OP
U

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
TVU is lame .. its behind!! :)

It may be lame to those in the US whio can watch every packer game but to me in the UK it is a godsend.

I've only seen the packers once in the 5 weeks since I found it but the game was not on tv in the UK so even it it is a mniute behind the live feed in gthe uS it 'll do for me.

PS. Can we play away every week??????

not every one in the u.s gets to see packers games. i ahve only seen at most 6 games this season and i dont live that far from wisconsion.

so tvu is a great hing for me too. :)

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
flep said:
Zero2Cool said:
TVU is lame .. its behind!! :)

It may be lame to those in the US whio can watch every packer game but to me in the UK it is a godsend.

I've only seen the packers once in the 5 weeks since I found it but the game was not on tv in the UK so even it it is a mniute behind the live feed in gthe uS it 'll do for me.

PS. Can we play away every week??????

not every one in the u.s gets to see packers games. i ahve only seen at most 6 games this season and i dont live that far from wisconsion.

so tvu is a great hing for me too. :)

well if the Packers played either the 49ers, the Raiders, the Giants, Bills or Jets every week or on the Sunday Night Game (aka versus the Cowboys) then we'd get to see them on TVU every week.

Coincidently i read a few articles about TVU and its probably gonna become another Napster in that when it becomes too popular the lawyers will move in and the plug will be pulled, no pun intended :-p

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Coincidently i read a few articles about TVU and its probably gonna become another Napster in that when it becomes too popular the lawyers will move in and the plug will be pulled, no pun intended :-p

So, if a little Packers website were to do something similar to what TVU is doing, you think it'd be okay since it wouldn't be massively popular like Napster?

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tiger said:

So, if a little Packers website were to do something similar to what TVU is doing, you think it'd be okay since it wouldn't be massively popular like Napster?

Lol, the only thing is that the person who sets up the broadcast is the one who is gonna be responsible if legal action is taken.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Tiger said:

Lol, the only thing is that the person who sets up the broadcast is the one who is gonna be responsible if legal action is taken.

Tiger, chek your PM. I'm gonna let you take credit for my site hosting TV Broadcasts of every Packers game. But I'm gonna need your full name, DOB and most update address. :p

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm well mebbe because im outside the USA i could get away with it, but it doubt it!

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh yah and if anyone wants to watch NFL Network you can get it on a similar program to TVU called SopCast. go to download.com and get it if u want.

Members online

Latest posts