We will be going to the Super Bowl

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I shut up some time ago, but if you're giving 2-1 odds, please post how we can participate. :)

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you think this current team is going to the SB you're out of your mind. Or just not watching the games.

pfcmsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's very hard to win 3 road games in the playoffs. At this moment, behind 3 scores, that looks to be the likely scenario.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only way this team is going to the Super Bowl is if the Redskins plane, Seahawks plane, Panthers plane, Vikings plane and Cardinals airplane all collide in mid-air.

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with this guy. I refuse to believe that this team isn't every bit as talented as we think it should be. It might not be too late.

pfcmsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe it. McCarthy can't make a call in time. Delay of game. Dang it!! Game over.

Cobbosanlucas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is a train wreck. The worst set of receivers in the league. A non-existent running game and an injury prone offensive line. Rodgers makes one bad decision after another. The defense is working hard but they are forced to spend way too much time on the field. They need to get an entirely new set of receivers in the off season. This team has about as much chance of making the Super Bowl as I do of becoming Pope.

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with this guy. I refuse to believe that this team isn't every bit as talented as we think it should be. It might not be too late.

It's kind of like holding a lottery ticket before the drawing. It could be winner. Until you know it is not, why not hope and dream? It costs nothing.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I am in total agreement, this team is going to the SuperBowl.....if they can each afford a ticket to sit in the stands and watch it.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can that flame be fanned? Was it just a fluke? Do you think their confidence is gone?

Ahh if only I knew the answers I would be on the phone with MM right now. I don't know but it's depressing. There was a flash there, and then it died. I think opening up the offense after they realized the running game was going nowhere helped though. That's about all I can say.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
If you think this current team is going to the SB you're out of your mind. Or just not watching the games.

I am watching the games. We won it last time as 6 seed this time 5 and we will be hosting the Seahawks for NFC title game. Things are going to happen I wanna ask you are you ready for a magic carpet ride?

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Pack manic it's time for you to take off.the hat. You gotta belive it. This team will win the fat lady ain't singing yet friends. GO PACK GO!!!!

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Leave the red bull alone !
Red bull taste like used dishwater its nasty. What is good nasty is this team starting next week. I am a believer till the end. I'm with this team til the end of the line.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Red bull taste like used dishwater its nasty. What is good nasty is this team starting next week. I am a believer till the end. I'm with this team til the end of the line.

Good for you. I like your optimism.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh if only I knew the answers I would be on the phone with MM right now. I don't know but it's depressing. There was a flash there, and then it died. I think opening up the offense after they realized the running game was going nowhere helped though. That's about all I can say.
The Vikings were up by 17 and the Vikings went into bend don't break defense. That is the only reason why the offense looked good for a minute and it is the only time the offense has looked good in weeks. By that I mean the end of the game when the opponent is up big and in bend but don't break defense

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts