We have officially clinched the playoffs

L

Lunchboxer

Thats right we have a 5 Week playoff starting today against the giants. If someone loses today time to pack their bags. So this game is truly a playoff game here.

I want some revenge on the Giants for that 2007 NFC Title Game.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Thats right we have a 5 Week playoff starting today against the giants. If someone loses today time to pack their bags. So this game is truly a playoff game here.

I want some revenge on the Giants for that 2007 NFC Title Game.

well i wouldn't call it official but essentially every game is do or die

L

Lunchboxer

I was kinda wondering how you figured this one....

If we lose any where along the line here we wont get post season.

So really we got to win 6 Straight.

These 2 weeks here against the Giants and Da Bears. And 3 Real Playoff games and the SB

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, we are capable of winning 6 straight games. But it's all mental, and refs.
We have proven over the last 20+ games that we are as good as anyone toe-to-toe.
Nobody whips us, and that includes AT New England, AT Atlanta, AT Philly, AT Pittsburgh last Nov, etc.

The whole issue for us is not choking somewhere, not getting banged by the zebra's like the Bears loss, and not having our special teams make every return man look like Devin Hester once a game.

It's unlikely, but so was the Giants getting to the Super Bowl 3 years ago.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers will make playoffs and more bold predictions - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Think i like this Adam Schein guy.

Even after losing to the Lions and Patriots, the 8-6 Green Bay Packers still can make the playoffs. In fact, I will go out on that major limb right now and proclaim that it happens.

I have been saying this all season. (I just say a lot of other crazy stuff to go along with it, so mostly this is over looked ;) )
Green Bay’s defense is excellent, supremely coached under Dom Capers. I still think that the Packers are better than Chicago, even during Chicago’s excellent 2010 season of over-achievement.
You Preach it buddy! Now if MM can quit crapping the bed we should go on a streak!

Truth!:sinking:
Bears fans will absolutely love this; I think they will lose out!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BIG BIG BIG GAME! My giant fan friend and I were considering going to this game preseason, oh boy! who woulda thought it'd be this big!!!?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL!!! love the attention grabbing thread topic! Seriously how I was looking at this though,...as if it were a playoff game, and its a must win! :clapping: "WE WILL WIN"

Members online

Latest posts