WARNING: Sarcasm Inside

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Oh My God...

Ted Thompson is RIDICULOUS. The way he ran out Al Harris like that. The man just LOVES to play football, he has a good 4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years! in him. And don't tell me this wasn't planned from the beginning!

He drafted Shields, Lee, and Underwood for the sole purpose of taking Al's roster spot! Harris is just a man with a boy's apetite to play football! The Packers will never win EVER EVER EVER again without Harris.

Tramon Williams Can't take this team to the Superbowl, guy has less career interceptions then Harris does, has less passes deflected in his career, and his dreads aren't even cool. Harris' are WAY better.

I will never root for the packers again until TT, MM, Tramon, Underwood, Lee, and Woodson are gone and only Harris remains!!!!

GARBLE GARBLE GARBLE!!!

/end sarcasm

I'm sad :(

G0 Pack G0!!! (For the record: Tramon is stellar this year, and shields played lights out last night. Glad to see some young players step up during this season of injuries)

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Well, In Al's defense the 7 pts scored were on Shields back...just sayin...
But not too shabby for a rookie

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Well, In Al's defense the 7 pts scored were on Shields back...just sayin...
But not too shabby for a rookie
That's a tough pass to defend against the freak of an athlete that his Dez Bryant, though. Shields was in good position, Dez just made a play.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
That's a tough pass to defend against the freak of an athlete that his Dez Bryant, though. Shields was in good position, Dez just made a play.
Yeah, both plays were decent. Im not really ******, im "just sayin"....
Who was on the coverage for that 45+ yd play along the side last night? Was it TW and SS?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
You just need a ((((hug))))!!! Don't worry we are here for you to help you through Harris Withdrawal. There is a slight chance he may be coming back if nobody claims him.

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I have this theory that Al Harris is actually Dmitri Nance and nobody's caught on yet.

Great Scott! You may be on to something Man Bear Pig! (new avitar, had to do it)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nominated for Thread of the Year.

Way to go 3irty1. Didn't expect this from you.

I'm also very sad to see Harris go, and I feared so when they didn't activate him before but paid lip service to him. They were trying to help him get a new job.

Good luck Al Harris. I'm gonna cheer for you the same way I cheer for Aaron Kampman!!!!!!
Unless you go to the Vikings or the Bears, and if you play against us.

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh My God...

Ted Thompson is RIDICULOUS. The way he ran out Al Harris like that. The man just LOVES to play football, he has a good 4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years! in him. And don't tell me this wasn't planned from the beginning!

He drafted Shields, Lee, and Underwood for the sole purpose of taking Al's roster spot! Harris is just a man with a boy's apetite to play football! The Packers will never win EVER EVER EVER again without Harris.

Tramon Williams Can't take this team to the Superbowl, guy has less career interceptions then Harris does, has less passes deflected in his career, and his dreads aren't even cool. Harris' are WAY better.

I will never root for the packers again until TT, MM, Tramon, Underwood, Lee, and Woodson are gone and only Harris remains!!!!

GARBLE GARBLE GARBLE!!!

/end sarcasm

G0 Pack G0!!! (For the record: Tramon is stellar this year, and shields played lights out last night. Glad to see some young players step up during this season of injuries)

Honestly, I haven't been that much of a harris fan for a while now. The last few years he was letting way to many big plays. He is just way too aggressive. I love his physical style, but not when it allows for him to get flat out beat all the time. I have so much respect for him as a packer and he had a great career with us. But honestly, at best he is our 3rd best corner. Tramon is emerging as an elite cover corner. The reason elite cover corners don't get as many picks as a guy like Al harris is because when a qb sees a guy blanketed, he simply doesn't throw it to him. It's why Nammdi asomuogh doesn't get many picks either. He literally just takes his side of the field out of the game. Flat out. That's what Tramon has been doing. Just taking people out of games.

Point is, I like Harris and respect him, but I don't really see him fitting in with us right now.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
awww I've been soooooooo bummed today,.. after that big high of a easy win... was looking forward to hearing that Al was activated,...and to tune in and hear this. Still bummin'
Love to Al and all he's given to the Packers! :give_heart:

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"We want the ball and we're gonna score!" We'll miss you Al, wish you nothing but the best (unless you stay in the division, then not so much).

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Honestly, I haven't been that much of a harris fan for a while now. The last few years he was letting way to many big plays. He is just way too aggressive. I love his physical style, but not when it allows for him to get flat out beat all the time. I have so much respect for him as a packer and he had a great career with us. But honestly, at best he is our 3rd best corner. Tramon is emerging as an elite cover corner. The reason elite cover corners don't get as many picks as a guy like Al harris is because when a qb sees a guy blanketed, he simply doesn't throw it to him. It's why Nammdi asomuogh doesn't get many picks either. He literally just takes his side of the field out of the game. Flat out. That's what Tramon has been doing. Just taking people out of games.

Point is, I like Harris and respect him, but I don't really see him fitting in with us right now.

Nah I understand what you mean completley. I remember when the Packers had this one cornerback that went on a 4 or 5 game streak of not allowing ONE completion. It was amazing, no quarterback wanted to throw to him. The best part? The Packers picked up this guy way out of his prime, his name? Charles Woodson. Since quarterbacks were so scared to throw to the Dirty1 they tried to pick on the other side... problem was, those became interceptions and the old washed up man took um to the house. I was being sarcastic when I was trashing Williams, cause the kid doesn't have the TIME that Harris has had, its a play on the Rodgers vs Favre fiasco. It was subtle, I know.

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"We want the ball and we're gonna score!" We'll miss you Al, wish you nothing but the best (unless you stay in the division, then not so much).

Barring superbowls, that has to be one of the greatest moments in packers history. That was so perfect... Hahahahaha! best part, I was watching it with a seahawks fan.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barring superbowls, that has to be one of the greatest moments in packers history. That was so perfect... Hahahahaha! best part, I was watching it with a seahawks fan.

So was I, about a half dozen of them, a golden moment in my personal Packer lore, perfect. Thanks again Al!!

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh My God...

GARBLE GARBLE GARBLE!!!

/end sarcasm

Haha I liked this 3irty1, I feel for ya man, many people have experienced losing their favorite player, its tough. I hated to see Al go, one of my favorite ever Packer moments is when he picked off Hasselbeck (WE WANT THE BALL AND WE'RE GUNNA SCORE) amazing. I wish Al the best, and hope he has a good rest of his career (hopefully not in Minny)

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive calmed down alot since yesterday but im still upset about the move. That type of passion and leadership doesnt come often. ughhhh i feel bad for al.

Al wish you the best of luck man, that from the heart. (SMH)

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
If he isn't signed before the next home game I say bring him back to Lambeau, play a montage of his best moments on the tron during halftime, and let the fans send him off right.

My soul would be at rest. :sleeping:

Members online

Latest posts