1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

WARNING: Sarcasm Inside

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 3irty1, Nov 8, 2010.

1. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Oh My God...

Ted Thompson is RIDICULOUS. The way he ran out Al Harris like that. The man just LOVES to play football, he has a good 4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years! in him. And don't tell me this wasn't planned from the beginning!

He drafted Shields, Lee, and Underwood for the sole purpose of taking Al's roster spot! Harris is just a man with a boy's apetite to play football! The Packers will never win EVER EVER EVER again without Harris.

Tramon Williams Can't take this team to the Superbowl, guy has less career interceptions then Harris does, has less passes deflected in his career, and his dreads aren't even cool. Harris' are WAY better.

I will never root for the packers again until TT, MM, Tramon, Underwood, Lee, and Woodson are gone and only Harris remains!!!!

GARBLE GARBLE GARBLE!!!

/end sarcasm

I'm sad :(

G0 Pack G0!!! (For the record: Tramon is stellar this year, and shields played lights out last night. Glad to see some young players step up during this season of injuries)

• Like Like x 6
  2. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    Well, In Al's defense the 7 pts scored were on Shields back...just sayin...
    But not too shabby for a rookie

3. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    That's a tough pass to defend against the freak of an athlete that his Dez Bryant, though. Shields was in good position, Dez just made a play.

4. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Pshh... Harris woulda made that play. We woulda won 52 - 0 if Harris was playing :(

• Like Like x 4
  5. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    Yeah, both plays were decent. Im not really doggin, im "just sayin"....
    Who was on the coverage for that 45+ yd play along the side last night? Was it TW and SS?

6. PackerFan87

PackerFan87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Lol!
    Am sad too :[

7. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    I have this theory that Al Harris is actually Dmitri Nance and nobody's caught on yet.

8. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    You just need a ((((hug))))!!! Don't worry we are here for you to help you through Harris Withdrawal. There is a slight chance he may be coming back if nobody claims him.

9. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Great Scott! You may be on to something Man Bear Pig! (new avitar, had to do it)

10. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Nominated for Thread of the Year.

Way to go 3irty1. Didn't expect this from you.

I'm also very sad to see Harris go, and I feared so when they didn't activate him before but paid lip service to him. They were trying to help him get a new job.

Good luck Al Harris. I'm gonna cheer for you the same way I cheer for Aaron Kampman!!!!!!
    Unless you go to the Vikings or the Bears, and if you play against us.

11. Packerfury

Packerfury Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Honestly, I haven't been that much of a harris fan for a while now. The last few years he was letting way to many big plays. He is just way too aggressive. I love his physical style, but not when it allows for him to get flat out beat all the time. I have so much respect for him as a packer and he had a great career with us. But honestly, at best he is our 3rd best corner. Tramon is emerging as an elite cover corner. The reason elite cover corners don't get as many picks as a guy like Al harris is because when a qb sees a guy blanketed, he simply doesn't throw it to him. It's why Nammdi asomuogh doesn't get many picks either. He literally just takes his side of the field out of the game. Flat out. That's what Tramon has been doing. Just taking people out of games.

Point is, I like Harris and respect him, but I don't really see him fitting in with us right now.

12. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    awww I've been soooooooo bummed today,.. after that big high of a easy win... was looking forward to hearing that Al was activated,...and to tune in and hear this. Still bummin'
    Love to Al and all he's given to the Packers! :give_heart:

13. maxlives

maxlives Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +107
    "We want the ball and we're gonna score!" We'll miss you Al, wish you nothing but the best (unless you stay in the division, then not so much).

14. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Nah I understand what you mean completley. I remember when the Packers had this one cornerback that went on a 4 or 5 game streak of not allowing ONE completion. It was amazing, no quarterback wanted to throw to him. The best part? The Packers picked up this guy way out of his prime, his name? Charles Woodson. Since quarterbacks were so scared to throw to the Dirty1 they tried to pick on the other side... problem was, those became interceptions and the old washed up man took um to the house. I was being sarcastic when I was trashing Williams, cause the kid doesn't have the TIME that Harris has had, its a play on the Rodgers vs Favre fiasco. It was subtle, I know.

15. Packerfury

Packerfury Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Barring superbowls, that has to be one of the greatest moments in packers history. That was so perfect... Hahahahaha! best part, I was watching it with a seahawks fan.

16. maxlives

maxlives Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +107
    So was I, about a half dozen of them, a golden moment in my personal Packer lore, perfect. Thanks again Al!!

17. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Haha I liked this 3irty1, I feel for ya man, many people have experienced losing their favorite player, its tough. I hated to see Al go, one of my favorite ever Packer moments is when he picked off Hasselbeck (WE WANT THE BALL AND WE'RE GUNNA SCORE) amazing. I wish Al the best, and hope he has a good rest of his career (hopefully not in Minny)

18. PackerFanLV

PackerFanLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +181
    Ive calmed down alot since yesterday but im still upset about the move. That type of passion and leadership doesnt come often. ughhhh i feel bad for al.

Al wish you the best of luck man, that from the heart. (SMH)

19. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    If he isn't signed before the next home game I say bring him back to Lambeau, play a montage of his best moments on the tron during halftime, and let the fans send him off right.

• Like Like x 4
  20. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    My soul would be at rest. :sleeping: