Wanna see the Packers beat the Vikings

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
They can't even sell out there own stadium... in the words of VR... Bwaaahaaa ... Bwaaahaaa .... Bwaaahaaa !!!!

Bet they wish they are sorry they tried to package preseason tickets with regular season tickets now... tightwads..

In seriousness... with all the state has been through in the past two months.. I am not sure that football is on the highest priority.

Plenty of Room....

Vikings can't even sell Packers tickets

Press-Gazette

Want to see the Green Bay Packers play the Minnesota Vikings in Minneapolis on Sept. 30? The Vikings have thousands of tickets available, and would love to sell them.

Facing a television blackout for the first time in 10 years, the Vikings are starting a big push to sell 5,800 tickets to their Sept. 9 home opener against the Atlanta Falcons, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

NFL rules require teams to sell out home games within 72 hours of kickoff to allow the games to be televised locally. The Vikings must sell 62,000 tickets, but they’ve sold only 56,200 for the Falcons game.

The Vikings earlier tried to pump up sales for the Falcons game by requiring anyone who wanted tickets to the Sept. 30 game against the Packers to buy the same number of tickets for the opener.

That didn’t work as well as hoped.

Thousands of tickets remain for both games, as well as all six other Vikings home games.

Information : Single game tickets

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If were off to a decent start, I might buy.

PC, are you a fair weather fan? Because that's the fair weatherest answer I've ever heard in my life.

('Fair Weatherest' is a word now)

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow PC, how fair weatherry can you get?!!!

(yes, by proxy of Trom, fair weatherry is also a word now...)

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, be nice to PC.

After all she is a packer fan, and as such deserves "special" consideration :p

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, be nice to PC.

After all she is a packer fan, and as such deserves "special" consideration :p

I had always hated being in the dome, but sounds like a little less noise to distract us this time.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, its my wrong what I said. You wanna pick on me, I wont come here anymore.

Relax, Drama Jane, its all good. Everyone misspeaks sometimes.

Except me. I'm perfect in every way.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Calm down.... I am sure that we all appreciate your posts Packer Chick. I know that I do.

You are a valued contributor to this forum. Just like everyone is.

Well almost everyone. Who is this guy Ryan? When is the last time you saw a post from him?

Ryan never posts anything about his views on any topic. What the heck is with this guy Ryan?

I think Ryan should be banned for being inactive and a non contributing member of this forum. (Big Ole Smile.)

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must say it's unfortunate for Vikings fans who want a new stadium badly to get hit with this bridge collapse which will now command a lot of public money. It will also put a lot of pressure on their owner who needs a new stadium to remain competitive. But since he's receiving money from the "HAVE'S" (of which the Packers are one) he'll survive. The real question is how long he'll put up with it. I've got to figure that any multi-millionaire didn't make his money being satisfied with less than the best. Now I read somewhere today that he's second-guessing his decision to buy 4 sq. blocks of land downtown for the new stadium. If I were a Vikes fan (perish the thought) I'd start worrying about now. Not a good situation.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Calm down.... I am sure that we all appreciate your posts Packer Chick. I know that I do.

Well almost everyone. Who is this guy Ryan? When is the last time you saw a post from him?

Ryan never posts anything about his views on any topic. What the heck is with this guy Ryan?

I think Ryan should be banned for being inactive and a non contributing member of this forum. (Big Ole Smile.)

Yeah, I havent heard from him for a long time. Hes our administrator
ryan come out wherever you are.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
PackerChick said:

Packer Chick.... I was kidding. Ryan needs not post.

Do you have a daughter in South Carolina?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....If I were a Vikes fan (perish the thought) I'd start worrying about now. Not a good situation.

Sadly RG, you are correct...not a good situation.
There has been rumors over the years of moving the Vikes, that would be crushing to me.
Would I still be a Vikings Fan?......... Truthfully, I don't know.
I was born and raised in Minnesota, so the "hometown" pride is a huge part of it.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
....If I were a Vikes fan (perish the thought) I'd start worrying about now. Not a good situation.

There has been rumors over the years of moving the Vikes, that would be crushing to me.
I was born and raised in Minnesota, so the "hometown" pride is a huge part of it.

I hope something can be worked out there, because I'd also hate to see Minnesota moved. I mean, there's almost no other team I'd rather see the Packers beat down twice a year. :)

Seriously though, I wonder what I'd do myself if the team I've always cheered for packed up and took off. Different situation, but when my favorite hockey player, Scott Stevens, retired I kinda sat there and asked myself "What now? Pick a new favourite player?". Still haven't figured that one out.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope something can be worked out there, because I'd also hate to see Minnesota moved. I mean, there's almost no other team I'd rather see the Packers beat down. :)

Seriously though, I wonder what I'd do myself if the team I've always cheered for packed up and took off. Different situation, but when my favorite hockey player, Scott Stevens, retired I kinda sat there and asked myself "What now? Pick a new favourite player?". Still haven't figured that one out.

Interesting jd.

Although it will never happen, curious as to how many Packer Fans are
"Green Bay" Packer fans or would still be fans if say the team were to become the "Portland Packers"....you guys are fortunate that will not happen.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Raider Pride said:
PackerChick said:

Packer Chick.... I was kidding. Ryan needs not post.

Do you have a daughter in South Carolina?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

No Raider, I dont. I saw what you mean though. LOL.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:

Hell no! I would never cheer for the LA Vikings. I would be through with football. I would not spend a dime for any ticket, jersey, or even a can cooler.

The sad part is that 5 years later after we build a new stadium at 2 or 3 times that it would cost now. We would get an expansion team.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The sad part is that 5 years later after we build a new stadium at 2 or 3 times that it would cost now. We would get an expansion team.

Build the new stadium in Wausau. It'll be easier for Packer fans to go to the game and you'll sell out easier. :lol:

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Happened to me in 1996 (when the Jets left Winnipeg for Phoenix of all places). Not only did I not become a Coyotes fan, I stopped watching NHL hockey altogether (still watch the Olympics and the World Junior Tournament) and I haven't missed it a bit.

Members online

Latest posts